Trying this one more time

Glad you’re here. Keep coming back😀

1 Like

I felt the same way. I felt embarrassed of myself the day after i got drunk … thats the number one reason I stoped drinking alcohol… dont give up

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. Today is day 2. I still have anxiety but it’s coming and going.

We fall down, but we get back up!..stay strong,put that behind you and move forward. You can do it!!:pray:t5:

2 Likes

Ah man. I have been there. Can’t tell you how many times I have embarrassed myself and others due to my alcohol and drug use. I’m sorry hun.

I am really glad that you are here with us, trying again. It shows great strength of character and determination on your part, and integrity in that you are telling us about it now. You didn’t have to, but you did. Anyway, I just thought you should know that you are making a good decision by trying again, and I admire that.

3 Likes

I’ve lost track of how many times its day 0 for me. It blows. I think its because ive always chalked it up to fuck it. At the time im guzzling beers its amazing but the next day its always a fucking nightmare. Even if it was a good night. This time around i am telling myself hourly that its not ok and its not a fuck it situation. I NEED to stay sober because if i dont i could be in jail, beat up, or even dead. Ive taken to cutting the dead weight outta my life that could potentially lead me down a rabbit hole i dont want to go down. Keep telling yourself it wont be worth it and that you’re not drinking today because in the morning it wont be alright.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for sharing your experience and kind words!! It really helped me get through the first week which was filled with shame and anxiety.

Today’s day 7 and I feel great!!

4 Likes

Our timing of relapses are on point!! Only this time you’re ahead of me. Stay strong girl you got this!! Im on day 2 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey, still doing good? How are you?