Trying to figure it outttttt

Hiiii. I’ve just discovered this app- after searching for weekly meetings for help and only finding that i need to be previously admitted…i thought I would try this first! For the first time, I’m going to admit that I’ve got a cocaine addiction. Does anyone have any tips or anything? Someone out there that can just be support? I think I just need some help before it gets any worse. <3

5 Likes

Welcome to an amazing forum full of support. Good for you acknowledging you want to change this habit. I’d suggest checking in daily and reading around. My drugs of choice were weed and alcohol but there are others here who are saying no to cocaine.

First off, dump any remaining stash. Delete your dealers numbers. Maybe check out an NA meeting.

Keep coming back

4 Likes

welcome and read around. there sre lots of topics on cocaine.

3 Likes

Just discovering all the uses for this app, and starting to read some people’s stories and stuff. Thank you!

1 Like

Are people still active on this? Maybe I’m not understanding how to fully navigate. But seems like the topic or the focus of what i want to read or find similarity in…is more than a year old.

1 Like

Hi im on day 11…alcohol n cocaine…no advice as such…just taking it a day at a time and saving lots of money :rofl:…just thought id say hi as in a similar boat as urself :grin:

1 Like

Welcome!! Yes, people are very active, tho they do come and go…some stick around. I hope you will. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can search on cocaine, sort it on latest post, and you will find more current posts. Hope this helps!!

1 Like

Hi there! Day 11?! That’s amazing. Seems i cant get past 5 days and I’m back to square 1! Been an ongoing thing for a while now and luckily I’ve managed to keep a roof over my head and food on the table…but the past few months it’s only been due to financial help of family members…figuring out how to be myself again…sober, is very hard.

1 Like

Thats been the story of my life too…can never usually get past 5 days either! I did struggle this weekend but took the kids out both sat n sun,just keeping busy is the key…its all been worth it!
My mood in general has lifted considerably already too.
We can do this. I found this forum the day i took the decision, iv lurked about for a week and now began to post here n there. Make use of it to keep focused for sure. :smile:

It’s so good to hear that it’s working for you. Or at least helping. Gives me hope. I’ve only had this for about an hour, haha. But…we got this. I’m so proud of you, though!

2 Likes

Thank you. Just take it hour by hour is the only advice i can give you right now. Every day my eyes open that little bit more of how stopping this lifestyle is going to benefit me and it feels great to look forward at the moment. Just not having to pay a ‘tick’ bill this week and having that extra cash in my pocket also helped!!

1 Like