Trying to get sober for the first time in December didn’t work great. Doing better!

I am currently 23 days and just about 6 hours sober!

This is the longest stretch I’ve gone and I’m quite happy :two_hearts:

My birthday is coming up and that might be difficult, but I just gotta keep on pressing on :two_hearts:

14 Likes

You can do it
And i wish you a very pleasant birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

Your doing amazingly well, have you got any support, it’s really hard to do this on your own ?
Take care & don’t drink even if your arse falls off.

2 Likes

Well done, celebrate your birthday by not drinking, that is the best birthday present you will ever receive good luck

3 Likes

Thats awesome! Have a great birthday and notbdrinking and remembering your birthday will be a great gift.

2 Likes

Wow!! Congratulations on your 23 days!! And your upcoming Birthday!! What better gift for yourself than the pride of staying sober, clear, bright and regret free!! And waking up hangover free day after!! I cannot think of a better feeling or gift to one self!!! You so deserve that!!! :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Getting sober is about relearning how to live.

You can celebrate your birthday any way you wish. Its time to start a better, sober tradition!

2 Likes

I do have support!

People who are willing to go down to 1-2 drinks in an evening instead of getting drunk so I’m not as tempted and people who hold me accountable when I say things like “maybe I’ll just have one or two…”

1 Like

That’s what you need, meetings help, stay out of bars if you can and try doing the 12 steps :+1::pray::innocent::sunglasses: