TS Cycling Thread - Biking Sober!

Wow, looks absolutely beautiful and you look quite dashing as always!! That’s a serious ride and hugging the water…amazing!!

Looks like a wonderful ride!

Here’s another long one I did. Took the :steam_locomotive: north this morning then rode from the top of Holland to its southern tip. And took the :steam_locomotive: home again. Rode mostly with the wind in my back. Had a blast.

12 Likes

Holy cow :cow2: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Howdy Sober Bike Folk,

As I scrolled through the pictures TS Cycling Thread - Biking Sober! I couldn’t help feel like when the grandparents can’t wait to show off how cute their grand kids are with pictures on their phone.

The love of one’s bike and the care for it is awesome.

I bought new one recently was exactly what I wanted. Orange of course ( my favorite color) no speeds and a big basket on the front. First ride wore me out just down the driveway. I believe you may never forget how to ride a bike but to actually do it after 35 years is a totally different story.

Stay cool and sober my bike friends.

9 Likes

Congratulations on your big bicycle ride, most the length of your beautiful country! Love that wooly beast; love your ability to keep on doing what you love! Love your new ‘first’. Riding the length of your country. Just a beautiful day at the beach.

1 Like

11 Likes

I don’t know what that last picture is but I love that it exists somewhere out there in the world. :heart: Beauty!

2 Likes

Maybe you’ll get to see the Tour de France this summer Franzi. I’m a non TV watcher for the most part ( just news, no shows) but have watched the Tour on TV for as long as it’s been possible.

1 Like

I stopped watching it maybe 20 years ago. I am not really interested into professional sports anymore. Too much doping.
I was a huge Pete Sampras fan at the time :see_no_evil: but that was about it.

1 Like

Short but lot of elevation and wonderful view just before it’s getting hot.

8 Likes

Today out early heading direction west.

Made it into another department :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Keep riding, pass Marseille and Montpellier and it will keep getting better :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Maybe with company.

1 Like

On the road at 630 am. Good decision.

8 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes
3 Likes

And this the way to park a bike up high

8 Likes

Wow! Every city should have one or more of these structures!

3 Likes

You made it though!

2 Likes