TS Fantasy Football league?

@Dazercat @TMAC

I retired from FF several years ago, my Sundays are slightly more relaxing now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I played one year, in like 2003, it doesn’t interest me much, I’m out

We are going to need more people! Who else is in?

I’m going to constantly bump this until more people join

2 Likes

RetainKing and someone else said they would join,

That’s 4 we need 4 more

2 Likes

I want to play in another league. So people need ot sign up. It’s freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

My draft for my other league is tonight. This is one of the best days of the year imo.

1 Like

I don’t really know how to play, but would love the opportunity to learn. Seems like something good to keep my mind off of things/thoughts that don’t serve me well.

2 Likes

Absolutely your more than welcome, it’s free and fun.,

I am doing this for fun I played in a lot of leagues with money involved but considering this is a sober site that also welcomes gambling addicts I wouldn’t put someone in that situation,

Here’s a pretty basic rundown of it, the league I created was designed to be simple and fun,

2 Likes

I did my draft last night for my work league I’ll show you my haul

My big sleepers this year are Tannehill (Titans) as well as AJ Brown, with Julio Jones and King Henry on that team I see him getting plenty of hauls, he was the 4th best WR in PPR leagues when he played and now Corey Davis and Jhonnu smith are gone he’s moved up the food chain

My other bet, Antonio Gibson from WFT, Fitz is not a Mahomes or Brady, he’s a game manager at best, and he’s boom or bust, but Washington has a solid Defense, I think their strategy is gonna be play keep away with the run game, and keep that defense fresh they don’t have the tools to go into a shootout with high flying Air Corell offenses

I was about to say you played in what 2008??

3 Likes

Rodgers is still crushing man was a machine last year,

2 Likes

10 team league, Jarvis is my possible workhorse I’m betting on teams doubling OBJ, which should haul him some good stats,

The Browns were the laughing stock of the NFL for 20 years,

Now they are a force to reckon with

1 Like

Jarvis helped me out big time.

I am in…how do I get a team?

I’ll have to adjust it because we didn’t have enough teams come draft day I’ll do it when.I get home we need at least 8 people

1 Like