TS Fantasy Football league?

Just something to think about we have FFl players? If there’s interest I was thinking of starting a league,

No gambling just something for fun for us TS’rs

2 Likes

Id be down to play. I love me some fantasy football

1 Like

So do I,

And I figured it would be a great sober exercise, I love fantasy sports, and it’s fun.

And no money, or anything involved just for fun, If we can get enough interest I can gladly set something up

1 Like

Cool! Sounds like fun to me.

That would be fun!! I’m interested

I could do a free league. I have accounts on NFL Fantasy and ESPN +

1 Like

Yeah same here, I would like to get at least 8 and at most 12 people, that gives the best spread for head to head and with 8 teams it avoids god squads but more than 12 your looking for a Backup fullback just to fill the roster

I figured I was gonna use NFL fantasy cause I like the format better, I can get it setup when I get home

3 Likes

I nominate you for commish!

2 Likes

If it’s the real football :soccer: “Soccer” I’m down

NFL no clue :female_detective:

1 Like

Is there fantasy English football? I’ll take watching paint dry.

1 Like

Yep :+1:

And something called “super 6”

Yeah I’ll set it up in a few minutes put a link in the thread.

I’ll put in a draft date a few weeks In advance just to get the league and we can decide on a draft that works for everyone

2 Likes

We drafting before week 1?

1 Like

Fantasy football league?? What’s this?

1 Like

I would like to first day is September 9th, Cowboys at Bucs

2 Likes

My other league is a keeper league that I joined after it had been running for a few years. I took over a no-show team so I had no keepers worth keeping. I’ve been playing catch up for 3 seasons. I am excited to actually draft a team I want.

1 Like

@Olivia fantasy football is where you pick players from the league and create a team against another person, based on how well your players perform you get rewarded points,

At the end of the week, whoever has the most points wins.

1 Like

I set up via NFL Fantasy Leagues.

Here’s the link I just picked a draft date I believe we can adjust later or worse case scenario do a zoom draft and I can put it in manually

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=10086389
League ID: 10086389
League Password: SoberTimeFantasy

3 Likes

I’m in. Let the shit talk commence

1 Like

@CaptAZ @RetainKingII you fellers up for playing?