TS zooms! Welcome!

I’d really like to join next time too but…the language barrier :pensive: I don’t want to make a fool out of myself u know? Typing and speaking are two completely different things :joy:
Or can I just listen?
It would be awesome to see some of you :blush:

5 Likes

Please join! And don’t worry about the language barrier! Some of us are not native English speakers so you’ll fit right in! And if you want you can just listen, that’s absolutely fine also. Or you can also just type in the zoom chat.

4 Likes

Okay, I’ll try Saturday :blush: I hope I don’t forget it and fall asleep on my couch :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hey guys, is anyone interested in doing the cooking zoom again??? I have a couple of Chilean recipes that I want to do and because I have to gain weight I’m starting to cook more hahahaha :sweat_smile: :laughing: so I will actually cook this time hahaha
If anyone is interested let me know I have the recipes in english also and I want to do it on Saturday 19th.

Have a great day!

3 Likes

That sounds neat! I am interested if the recipes are anywhere in the realm of the type of foods I eat.

2 Likes

Am I right in saying that 11am Pacific Time US would be 5am in Australia Eastern Standard Time?
I would love to join a zoom and meet some of my new friends!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s correct! And absolutely, please join! :hugs:

1 Like

Awesome! We did this last year but I only look while the girls cook hhahahahaha.
When we have who else wants to join, I will send the list of ingredients :grinning:
@Milele said yes! Hey @Olivia and @Ravikamor are you girls in???

3 Likes

Well the first recipe is with corn and meat but also it have a vegetarian option.
What kind of foods do you it??? That way I can find somethings more like that :grinning:

1 Like

I eat mostly but not strictly vegan. I am fairly lactose intolerant, still do eggs & fish on occasion. I like lots of fresh seasonal herbs & veggies, pickled foods, whole grains, spice, & beans. As long as there is a vegetarian option I’m pretty good at making up other substitutions on the fly if needed.

Sure. Depends what time you want to do it and how much time you think it would take. Anything you make quickly yourself will take at least 2-3 times longer when you need to instruct others online. Just a few things to bear in mind :slightly_smiling_face:

Should we start a separate thread for cooking zoom? To not confuse new ppl who might want to come a regular zoom? Idk just a thought :blush:

2 Likes

U.u that’s true, yeah it would be better if we do another one…
I told my dad that I’m going to cook that day, he laughed :sweat_smile: :rofl: 0 faith in that I can cook what I want to do.

1 Like

Damn… I’m in the middle of my sports set. I knew I forgot something. How long does the meeting run?

1 Like

It might run for some hours. Come and check out, when you can!

1 Like

@Olivia @Milele @Ravikamor
Burrito Gasolina Dale!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Apologies i wont make it today :hugs:

2 Likes

Last chance to sign up for secret santa!! DM me or @Andy_Charlie if you want your name put in the hat!! :santa: :mx_claus: :mrs_claus:

Is there a zoom on this Tuesday? If so what time? Id like to see if i can get on this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, there’ll be on! And yes please join! :hugs: The zoom is on the regular time, so that’s 9pm for Eastern European time. I apologise, I can’t remember which time zone you’re on :see_no_evil: but for instance it’s 1pm Central Time (US).

Hallo lovely people! There won’t be a regular zoom tomorrow, as us regular hosts are busy. But if there’s any regular zoom participant who wants to host, let me or @Ravikamor know, and we’ll let you know the details.

Take care! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes