TS zooms! Welcome!

Zoom calls are organised by volunteers from the Talking Sober Forum.

Meetings are not affiliated with or monitored by the forum moderators. However, we do follow TS general guidelines.

Everyone is welcome to join these meetings.

Meetings are informal and not chaired. Discussions vary from sobriety to everyday life.

Meetings are every Saturday. Check your start time our time zone schedule below.

A new zoom link will be posted before each meeting. Stay tuned and check the thread. When you see a new link, just click
on it and follow Zoom’s instructions.

Volunteers reserve the right to change general meeting times.

28 Likes

Greetings fellow past and present Zoomers!! Last year’s Secret Santa was such a success, we have a request for it again this year!! If you’re interested this year, send me a private message and I’ll get you on the list :relaxed: Further instructions will be sent to you privately.

10 Likes

I might consider this,

But I learned sending packages to Finland costs a fortune, me and Dead Mist got together to send stuff to Liv I think the S&H was more that the gifts lol. Y’all need to move further away from Santa,

5 Likes

It would be awesome if you participated Chris! Let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Saweeeet :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

We’d love to have you!!! The next one is Tuesday and @Milele hosts that one :slight_smile: It’s at 11 AM PCT. If Tuesdays aren’t good, Saturday is the next one. Same time.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

I’ll try to join tonight!

4 Likes

Hi @Ravikamor Tuesday’s and Saturdays right? And I think it was 11:00am pacific time too if I remember correctly? That would be cool because I take lunch from 11:30-12:30 and I could jump on and say hi to you all :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

You got it! Yes times and days correct. Drop by :slight_smile: We’d love to have you!

3 Likes

Thank you! See you all there :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone I’m sorry I missed you all yesterday!!! It was a shit day lol. Love you guys, I will try and make the next one!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

No worries! I’m sorry you had a shitty day, I hope today is better. Hopefully we’ll see you on Saturday! :hugs:

2 Likes

Awww thank you very much @Milele I hope so too! Have a great day! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1666844697905
@Laraellelarissa :laughing:

4 Likes

That literally made me laugh out loud :rofl:

2 Likes

TS zoom link will be posted in about an hour! We’ve had the daylight savings time here, so please be mindful of the times. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi is the Saturday meeting at 11:00am too?
For me in the UK that would be 7pm which is a nice time for me.
This is such a lovely idea to have TS meetings on zoom.

I may join on Saturday if that is okay?

2 Likes

Absolutely you can join! :hugs:

I’m not entirely sure about the time :thinking: 7pm is when it would normally start. It’s either 6pm or 7pm for you, depending on when they change the time in US, as the Saturday zoom host is there.

Edit to add: the meetings do go on for some hours, so even if you join later, it’s very likely that it’s still on!

2 Likes

Thats great thank you, il look out for the notification on satuday with the link.
Im looking forward to meeting many of you :blush:

4 Likes