TS zooms! Welcome!

Meh, I only noticed this announcement now. Pathetic excuses, I know :joy::wink:

Is it still going??

Hi there, are Zoom meetings still occurring on weekly basis? New to the community

Yes,

They usually host them on Tuesday’s and Saturdays, except every now and again a member will host one on a different day,

1 Like

I see you posted three times, so I’ll give you three more! :smiley:

And thanks for doing this! Much appreciated. On my way to sleep soon. Gotta be ready for my holiday in Gran Canaria! :sunny::beach_umbrella::desert_island:

1 Like

Missed this. What timezone is this?

1 Like

They start at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (North America), though people are all over the world in different time zones. There’s a time chart in the first post on this thread that makes it pretty clear:

Based on your user name I’m assuming your in California,

So it starts 11 am for you

@Olivia has a chart for all the time zones

Of course if your having a bad day and need a zoom, almost everyone here will gladly set something up impromptu, it’s a good group I been mostly absent since my work schedule changed but the regular crowd well. You’ll get to know them real quick

1 Like

Thank you. I’m actually in Texas, but originally from California, hence, the username :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll mark the calls on my calendar. I looked back at the original post and see that there are a few zoom links. Which one is the correct link? I really appreciate you guiding me through this!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m actually in Texas, but originally from California, hence, the username :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll mark the calls on my calendar. I looked back at the original post and see that there are a few zoom links. Which one is the correct link? I really appreciate you guiding me through this!

1 Like

Usually they’ll post one when it’s about time, and like the last host did will post with an hour and 30 min warning

So 1 pm your time

Haha I was in Texas this past year with another forum member.

2 Likes

Who’s tryna zoom?! I’ve been gone for like 2 years and it’s the same people talking about the same shit. Im bored :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

If you have special skills, such as juggling, please join.

2 Likes

I didn’t understand that meeting at all

Ha ha Heather is back! Lol

1 Like

It was so good to see y’all! I missed you so much and the zoom made me feel amazing. I wish more people would join us! But only if they juggle. And the ace of base thing. That’s honestly make it or break it let’s not lie.

3 Likes

Just remember to stay out of trouble for the next five years…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. Oopsss

1 Like

Chris always has THEE best advice :grin:

1 Like