TS zooms! Welcome!

Let me know if there’s going to be meetings today and or tomorrow as I didn’t manage to make last nights, the Chinese took longer to arrive and longer to eat than expected :slightly_smiling_face:
Merry Christmas !

1 Like

Looks like regular time!
MERRY CHRISTMAS :christmas_tree: :santa: :gift:

That’s 19:00\7PM UK time ?

1 Like

I’m not sure because I’m on the Pacific Coast Time but let’s say 11 1/2 hours lol

That’ll do for me.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’ll start in some 10 minutes.

1 Like

@Ravikamor should be dropping a link any minute now :slight_smile:

1 Like

signal-2022-12-25-23-07-05-955
signal-2022-12-25-23-07-25-021

@Mephistopheles @Crazy_Dutchie

1 Like

No, this does not equate to what you mentioned on the zoom. You were talking about unicorns shitting nukes. These are unicorns shitting rainbows. You are hiding your secret technology from us aren’t you? We will find the blueprints of your nuke shitting unicorns, that’s a promise!

1 Like

Japan is 9 hours ahead right now.

Ideally in about 4 hours as I gotta get dinner, etc, and the kids and husband are around and listening. No pressure to fit around me, was just wondering if it would be a good fit.

Haha you know me well but I am in bed ready for sleep I’m afraid. Christmas was socially exhausting yesterday and I’m still recovering… tbh I tbink the whole of Decemeber has been too much for this little aussie introvert :sweat_smile: hope to be back more on TS in the New Year xx

1 Like

Don’t let the outlook fool you, it’s lethal lol

Okay, enough of derailing

5 Likes

I like the stars :laughing:

1 Like

Awe thanks for thinking of us but I’m a total nana and was in dream town :sweat_smile::nerd_face::relaxed:

2 Likes

I was also a student :rofl::woman_shrugging:

Conor is in the correct hemisphere for zoom so he can use whatever word he wants :innocent:

ohh, I was to late for the meeting. Hope everyone had a good day!

1 Like

Hey! if there’s a meeting today let me know :blush:

2 Likes