Tw user dream alcohol

I had a bad dream lastnight about alcohol
I had a dream i withdrew a stack of money and went bar hopping and in the dream its the same reacurring bars in my dream. Its so weird. 1st i went to the liquer store and withdrew a stack of money and i was trying to get alcohol there but there was non and j was all confused. Then i walked through a town with a bunch of people yelling at eachother and fighting. All the bars were on the same street. The 1st bar which i dreamnt of be4 was a smaller room with a bar. They gave me a coors light and u chugged it. Then j went to another bar which had a dark kitchen i had to walk through to get to the bar. I chugged another coorslight and the bar tender got mad i didnt leave a tip so i said ill buy another and leave a tip. I did that then i bought her a shot of alcohol. Then i looked over and my wife was there. After a bit of blibber babbling which j couldnt understand i left my wife and went to a resturant and bought a shot. The bar was just a table and it was outside. The bar tender said no i want a tip first insaid ok ok trying to catch him and he gave me my shot with a tip then he started fighting with people outside. Then j went back to the first bar again, chugged a beer, laid back and said damn im fked up and woke up out of my sleep.

Its just scary to dream about because its my self-conscious. Is it what i want to do? At the time of the dream i felt like i wanted to drink. I left my wife at a bar in my dream and irs scary because thats a dangerous thing. I would never do that but if it was really happening would i?

It scared me enough to jump in a inline meeting which really helped me feel better
Someone in the meeting said we want to drink, which is the disease. We can easily make a excuse.

More meeting are needed big time. Im on one right now and its helping make me feel safer
I need to accept ill be ok if i take out the bulets
We will be ok if we dont drink
I love you all
Stay safe out there and dont drink

5 Likes