Two years sober, let me share with you…

Today is my birthday to a new life. Today is my second year sober. Let me share with you my happiness and my meditations. Thank you, all this community, and congratulations to all that have been a day full of sobriety.

Please, take five minutes: these are thinkings of recovery:

• Alcohol is a disease, so being sober, healing, is as important as work. This is a main task of our life.
  • It is not a challenge; it is not a question of beating records. Just one day at a time. 24 hours and tomorrow more.
  • A new life is coming, problems will be still there but, at least, alcohol will not be one of them and, the other struggles, will be softer and light without the booze.
  • Maybe you must renounce to some people, to some places, to some whatever. No matter, it deserves a lot. You will gain family, friends neighbours and partners.
  • Remember: you can do this… with the help of the others: sobriety groups, AA, professionals of medicine. All people help.

Thank you for reading. Kind regards and best luck.

51 Likes

Congratulations with your milestone :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
1553BF27-0E16-49C9-A6D7-1143D9A2289A

And thank you for your share that will help others :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Way to go friend! 2 years is remarkable :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::confetti_ball::tada:… keep up the great work.
Thanks for the insight and sharing your journey here with us :pray:t4: ODAAT
icegif-908

1 Like

Amazing :star_struck: congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats on 2 years and thank you for your sharing!

1 Like

IMG_1326

1 Like

Congratulations on your 2 years sober EF. So proud of you.
Great share.
You are doing this!!
IMG_9727
:boom::boom:

1 Like

Thank you ver much, kind regards

1 Like

Thank you for the giff :heart:

Well done @EFountains im very happy for you! Wish you well on your continued journey friend :pray:

1 Like

:hugs:Congratulations and thanks for content, nicely put.

1 Like

Kind regards, thank you very much!

1 Like

Continuing the journey, kind regards :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I am also recently 2 years sober! You are the first I’ve encountered someone as many days, weeks, years as me or should I say as FEW days, weeks, months, years? Either way there was a time I didn’t believe I could make it beyond day one! So, we did it and congratulations on your progress and achievements thus far. #staysoberstrong

6 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on your 2 years Paige

1 Like

Congratulations on 2 years, I love to see how others maintain sobriety all over the world. The meetings help so much and the program but this forum has been a huge life saver for me. Keep it simple and thanks again for sharing to us all it is possible to live an easier life.

3 Likes

Congratulations for your goal!. Yes, two years is incredible, is like a new life, but a bit of regrets for the past years lost. Anyway, past is past and a sober future is beyond us.

Kind regards!

Thank you very much! we can do this, day by day. I am two years sober but what matters is the fact that today! I am sober.

Kind regards!

2 Likes