Two years sobriety

You guys, yesterday I reached my two years milestone. I am really proud and grateful I started this journey and gave myself permission, to get better. You all played an incredibly important part in getting me here. I could not have done it without you shares and kindness. This place kept me anchored. Thank you so so much :orange_heart:

47 Likes

Congratulations on your two year milestone @Pandita ! Amazing. Do you have anything planned to acknowledge your special day?
Your check-in thread during the wedding you went to in France in July was within my first couple of days of sobriety. I read that thread avidly; it was a huge inspiration to me at the start of my journey and gave me strength and motivation. So, thank you :heart: X

9 Likes

Congratulations! great milestone! Enjoy your new life. Your sobriety is really inspiring.

Kind regards!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! I also hit my 2-year mark on Nov. 4th. Keep up the great work!! :palm_tree:

6 Likes

Great work! You can be proud of yourself! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Pandita !! Big huge congrats!!! You’ve helped so many others along your way, too!

3 Likes

Congratulations on two years that is amazing​:pray::balloon::fireworks::confetti_ball::tada::pray:

3 Likes

Aw, thank you so much friend!! Nothing too special planned, just some ginger brew a winter walk and a nice long chat with friends. That’s all I need these days to be happy :smiley:

8 Likes

Thats a huge achievement, so proud of you well done :clap: :heart: :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Perfect :star_struck: Enjoy Pandita X

3 Likes

Long time no see and happy you shared your milestone here! :confetti_ball:
Glad to hear you are doing so well! Congratulations!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
00FC3209-6C86-4566-BEF0-6211D9032E1A

3 Likes

Nice!!! Keep it going!! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Wow congratulations on 2 years thats amazing really hope to get there one day great inspiration seeing and reading all you old timers (sobriety wise :grinning:) way to go ADAAT :muscle:

3 Likes

Congrats on your achievement!! Your day sounds heavenly- enjoy all you’ve accomplished!!

2 Likes

Congrats on 2 years sober! Thats amazing! Howd you do it?

3 Likes

Way to go!! Doesn’t two years feel great?
Keep up the excellent work, it is so worth it!

3 Likes

Congrats on 2 years!! That’s amazing!

2 Likes

Congrats on 2 years! :tada:

2d854259bb9ae447f585d539a08f81c0429e2daf7f06bd42d4bc04505de3f19c.0_265344941889923

3 Likes

Fantastic! Congratulations on 2 years!
:tada: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy 2 year soberversary :tada::partying_face::heart:
Grateful to be on this journey with you :pray::people_hugging:.
63E5A0B8-92EB-4202-8C66-6568FC12C76B

2 Likes