Ughhhh I hate this

Im so fuckin tired! My soul is so fuckin tired! I just want to be better, feel better! I want to trust my heart and myself again before everyone ruined me! I want to start tf over with a mom who wouldn’t question lovin me or bein the person I needed! She was young and dumb and beyond selfish so I understand why I got the mom I did! But it makes me question any happiness, any trust, anyone lovin me because I can’t understand how or why the fuck anyone would! I just want to be able to love myself and not question EVERYTHIN!!! :sob::sob::sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: SO FUCKIN TIRED OF BEIN BROKEN!!!

6 Likes

That’s a lot of tough stuff you’re going through and I’m sorry you’re feeling this shit all at once.
I’m no therapist, just a drunk who’s childhood was kinda fucked. I’ve found comfort in getting sober and getting out of my own head by doing healthy things.
Otherwise I would still be out, I feel, and it was by a therapist who helped me.

I do hope you feel better soon. Remember, we can’t change the past my friend.

5 Likes

Tryin, feelin it all at once its whats killin me. :sleepy: I’m just so overwhelmed I cant process, nothin feels right or true… just a lost soul with no light house and it just all feels so fuckin hopeless and pointless :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: literally hangin on by a thread

It’s ALL about Self; you must decide to heal from past trauma. Until you heal iit will be difficult, if not impossible, to attend to or …. anyone else. Your life and lively-hood depends on it…

Godspeed

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for your pain. Remember life is 10% happens to us and 90% how we react. We have to learn to surrender control of things we cannot change. Best wishes!

2 Likes

Thank You for the encouragement, however I imagine you were replying to the author and not myself.

1 Like

I was indeed. Sorry about that. That may have been before my second sip of coffee lol

1 Like