Uk based people?

Hey… I’m 4 days in and hoping to find uk based people to connect with and perhaps have check ins with?
Claire x

10 Likes

:wave::wave::wave:. UK . … keep doing what you’re doing, don’t pick up no matter what, maybe try some online meetings AA, NA, CA and connect with other women … experience, strength and hope :pray:

2 Likes

UK here too. Congrats on 4 days :tada: This forum and the amazing people here have had a profound impact on my recovery.

2 Likes

Don’t deprive yourself a whole world of experience, the aussies have got their own thread but they gave us neighbours and home and away so it’s better that they just do their own thing bc the last thing we need after covid is another Kylie and Jason.

3 Likes

for some reason I thought you lived in America but then I thought @Misokatsu lived in Birmingham so hey ho :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

8 days in im in Scotland ,i find it good to check in daily and read this community has really helped me to find the strength to break away from my addiction i guess the time was right for me it wasn’t my first attempt

5 Likes

Not at all; I was thinking more time zones etc…

2 Likes

Hello from the UK :uk::wave:

2 Likes

Hey! :wave:t3: off to my first AA meeting tomorrow night and feeling nervous… have you been to any?

2 Likes

Don’t be nervous about a meeting, honestly they ask you to listen and connected with other peoples shares, i promise you won’t feel alone…
I walked out of my first meeting amazed that so many people felt the way i did…

Rooting for you and we are here as well.
Support helps you get through those mentally tough days where you want to break but someone will help you to tell the gremlin to do one!

4 Likes

Thank you… I needed that…!

1 Like

Damn straight!!! Where are you?!

Greetings from Bristol! :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Uk here too, I’m in The Peak District :wave::wave::two_hearts::pray:t2:

2 Likes

I’m in Wiltshire - about 30 mins from Bath!

4 Likes

:wave:t3: not far from me! I’m in Wiltshire - about 30 mins from Bath!

:wave:t3: Just read your bio… sounds very familiar… I’ve had 4 years of not getting over my mums death and I need to make her proud and stop wallowing; for her, my two kids, husband but also for me. This isn’t who I am!

2 Likes

Cheltenham here, hi :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

:wave:t3: another West Country!

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure if I counted :thinking: Glad to be part of the gang :sunglasses:

1 Like