Uk weather

Lovely and warm in the uk currently ive drank so much water! Resisting the urge to get cold beers to sit out in the garden with but that only leads to me being majorly dehydrated, talking to anyone i can find online and then collapsing in bed having not eaten and losing the rest of the day.
So so far today ive been for a early morning run round with my dogs. I then nipped to get some grass seed and flower seeds.
Then spent a couple hours reading in the sun :slight_smile: had to come in as it got to hot and i can feel myself starting to burn dispite sun cream… drunk me would have remained cooking!
Ice cream is a good idea right now!

12 Likes

It is lovely today! I’m enjoying the weather. Looking forward to a hangover free sober Easter with my children and grandson. x

4 Likes

Cranking the Barby up in a bit.
Once I’ve cleaned all the cobwebs and spiders off it.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Loving the weather. Perfect relaxing in the garden day :sunny:

5 Likes

Same her in Scotland lovely and warm

6 Likes

The temptation to go and sit in a beer garden with a pint and a cigarette is still there for me. Especially on a bank holiday weekend! But that first 20 minutes of niceness always descended into smashed before the sun goes down, saying who knows what to who knows who, no sleep, a wasted day trying to piece together what the hell happened…

So far this weekend I have taken the dog for long walks in the morning sunshine, been for a lovely lunch in a countryside cafe, spent some time in the garden getting some much needed work done, made a ton of hot cross buns, been to the soup kitchen I volunteer at, spent time meditating… And no hangovers :laughing:

Now it’s just gone 8:30 and I’m getting ready to take the dog for a walk, go and see my Mum for a bit, and I have some uni work to do which will be done in the garden this afternoon :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Woke up at 6 was going to go back to sleep but instead went for a couple hours walk :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It’s lovely in the Netherlands too! 25 degrees celcius today! :beach_umbrella:
Vistit a mill yesterday with family and baked pancakes afterwards. Sat in the garden and was offered wine, but drank water instead.
Enjoy the day!! :+1:

7 Likes

View out my back garden.
The bird song is quite amazing!

7 Likes

Lovley weather , not a cloud in the sky , coffee in the garden ahhh life is good :blush:

2 Likes

I was going to go food shopping today turns out most of them are all shut… so i tackled the upstairs of the house today and getting washing done.
Plus some more garden sun :smiley:

Your garden looks lovely!

Wow that is nice!

Thanks, it’s a bit overgrown at the moment. But it does attract the wild life.

1 Like

I’m back home in Northumberland for a day or two (only get home 3 or 4 times a year these days).
I love it.
Drove to Rothbury this morning and met an old buddy. No thoughts of booze, just 2 old farts drinking coffee and having a walk by the river.
Doesn’t get better!

3 Likes

Follow up! I headed 2 miles down the road to ‘my beach’ (not really mine but because you have to walk for a mile to get to it, hardly anyone goes).
It’s 4 miles of perfect sand and dunes, seals, and a castle at each end!

5 Likes

Oh wow!! Looks lovely and peaceful :slight_smile:

1 Like