Unable to download images

Need help please.
I’ve been unable to download images from the forum, using my phone, for a couple of weeks. I get to click “download” but it ends up with “failed to download”. I don’t have this problem with other apps in connection to my browser app.

I’ve checked my app settings, everything seems clear.
I have downloaded latest updates.
Switched my phone on and off.
EDITED to add: I’ve uninstalled sober time from my phone and re-intalled it.

@Robin

Bumping this up, Idk if @Robin has had the chance to review it. The issue hasn’t gone away.

Adding some of you mods too @Mno, @Lisa07, @siand

Thank you for your assistance!

I’m unable to see some ( a few ) images on my Apple device running 13. Something software.
On my windows 10 PC I can see the images.
In my case I think it’s bc my phone software if not updated, although I have no idea.
Last week I posted a pink sweater for @MrsOdh from My PC. Could see it just fine from PC. Ten minutes later could not see it from iPhone while it was still clear on PC.
It was fuzzy.

I reposted it on the same comment/ thread, from a screenshot I took of the image to change it.
If you look at that post, the top one was fuzzy for me, the bottom one is not.
Both will download.

Here and there I’m unable to see joost photos. @050Nl , not in a few weeks.
And one other persons.
Hope this helps somebody with something.

1 Like

I will send a note over to Robin to see if he can assist.

2 Likes

Thank you Sassy!

1 Like

I access the web version of Talking Sober using the Chrome web browser. If I do a long click I get the attached menu. I then select “download image”. I just tried downloading an image using the app and it’s working for me. I have the same app version.

Yeah, weird. Also android and not having this issue. :thinking:

I remember seeing something like this before tho…

Yeah, I’ve had this same issue once during my time on the forum (1 yr). Not changed phone, browser app, nothing. Last time Robin was able to fix it :+1:t2::muscle:t2::rose:

@admins I guess …

1 Like

The issue last time was different. Do you get this for every image or do you only occasionally get it?

1 Like

Hello Robin, thank you for getting back to me! I get this with every image, all the time. Since the problem started, I’ve not been able to download from the forum using my phone.

Could you copy the link for that download and paste it here?

1 Like

Had to do a new one, didn’t have the one I screenshot.

Hey @Robin, may I ask what is the status of this, please? :slight_smile: Thank you for your assistance!

I hope I’ve been able to provide the info you need.

Hi @Olivia were you able to copy and paste the link of a broken image?

It’s in the post above. I copied the address but it doesn’t show as an address. If you open that message in Edit it gives you the address then.

Here is the address

https://talkingsoberfiles.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/3X/0/7/07189fc33658957ea808df6a2bfddf22af93d090.jpeg?response-content-disposition=attachment%3B%20filename%3D"2A7050C2-4A60-4DDF-8999-47417FBD8B52.jpeg"%3B%20filename*%3DUTF-8''2A7050C2-4A60-4DDF-8999-47417FBD8B52.jpeg&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJ3XOZQKCG35HZNLQ%2F20210908%2Fus-west-2%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20210908T202639Z&X-Amz-Expires=300&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=bf5a4cbf9246ee970e55590a964e7b44e8e160ead4249c0b23954d7169fe83e5

And from which topic / post did you get that from?

I can’t remember. Hang on I’ll get another then.

The link:

From this thread: