Unsigned card

I probably would’ve caught some hands from my wife :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

this is what I think :+1:

1 Like

I think hubby is the victim of coincidence.

The person who did these needs to know their kindness might get someone hurt! :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t run much by wifey but her first thought was maybe she got the wrong car?

1 Like

You’re always a prankster and that’s what I love about you Chris. :joy::rofl::joy:

Update…Hubby got another card today on his windshield. Same writing but different wording. We checked with neighbors and they haven’t received any. Its not bothering me anymore and I’m accepting that it’s just an act of kindness. Hubby wouldn’t tell me about them if he was up to no good.

3 Likes

Maybe have him leave a note on his car asking who it is incase they come back again?

1 Like

Not possible. They didn’t fall too far from the travieso-Chris-tree :smirk:

1 Like

Yes, absolutely!

2 Likes

Indeed, really worst keeping a secret skills (public notes on cars, him bringing it to you) if it was something (which it clearly isn’t). But another card? Weird.

1 Like

If we can all agree it was random kindness, I love that the card itself held the perfect advice.

1 Like

Ooo, but I missed this part.

Seeeee, this is where good intentions backfire.

1 Like

Positive messages are a thing, this may be one, t’s going on in many cities during Covid. Here in Toronto a group of people where putting fake parking tickets with fun, positive messages …lol…People leave random positive messages to cheer up others…if your car was parked there it would have been on yours…

1 Like