Unsigned card

My husband found a card on his car windshield this morning and I don’t know what to make of it. It was put there overnight. It’s obviously from a female because I don’t know any males that would take the time to use stickers and different color pens. The envelope said “you are special”. What gets me is the thought of a woman doing this knowing he’s married and knowing it would obviously bother me. I haven’t got a clue who could have put it there. He gave it to me immediately so I don’t suspect he’s doing anything wrong. At first he thought it was a Christmas card but it’s not (flowers on the front with no writing). I’m mad at this person that thinks this is ok but I definitely won’t pick up over it. Thanks for letting me vent.

9 Likes

Was his name on the card? Looks like a “random act of kindness” type card to me.

18 Likes

Huh?
I’m glad he showed it to you. It sounds like words from some one working a program. A young person. Not sure what to make of it. It’s something that is definitely out of order. Could be stupidly innocent. And I don’t blame you for being mad. Interesting :thinking:
Kind of dumb if they were trying to hide something from you.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Maybe they just know it’s a tough year and are leaving these cards on random cars . It could just be someone spreading love during the holidays. Like an act of kindness.

8 Likes

Man. There is gonna be alot of husband’s In trouble in your neighborhood tonight

2 Likes

No, his name was not on the card.

1 Like

Thank you all!! It never crossed my mind that it could be just an act of kindness during these tough times. I’ll have to ask other neighbors to see if they’ve gotten one too. At first, I didn’t wanna say anything thinking the neighbors may start rumors that he’s having an affair but now I have to dig into this deeper.

13 Likes

@Lisa07 yep I agree with the random act of kindness notion. That is the first thought that came to mind after reading it. I wouldnt be concerned. Let us know if you find out more OK :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I agree I thought of act of kindness. We have a local group in town and they leave notes or painted rocks or sometimes pay your bill. You have a good hubby for bringing it to you. :heart:

4 Likes

Gooooddddd Lord Christopher 🤦

5 Likes

That would totally wig me out too for a minute, but it seems innocuous once u think about it more. Nice to be able to get other opinions!

1 Like

We had a local toy store have an annonomus person call up over the phone and asked to pay off the stores entire lay by/lay away bill off… It was over 8k… So when people went in to pay off there chritmas kids toys they got the surprise of there life , all there outstanding bills were paid off! I think that is such a beautiful thing to do for humanity at christmas time. Doing random acts of kindness and not telling anyone about it :innocent:

5 Likes

Yes it’s just someone spreading love during a hard time. That’s something I would say to a person on TS having a hard day :heart::wink::blush:

2 Likes

Damn…I wish this person would have paid off one of my bills rather than leave a card. :joy: JK…it’s the thought that counts.

5 Likes

Lolll :joy: love it. Imagine if that happened, like it does on shows like ellen or oprah lol. Life is just taken care of uhhhh here’s wishing lol :joy:

1 Like

I think it was just a stranger. Try not to give it too much thought! It’s a nice card!

1 Like

Looks like a random act of kindness card to me.

A good reminder to start any such cards or notes with…

You don’t know me, but I wanted to…

4 Likes

These types of things are common in area where I live, whether a note on windshield or mailbox, kind words on painted rocks, pay for vehicle behind you in drive-thru etc. My guesss is it looks like a random kindness act
The wording makes me think that’s what it is :two_hearts:

1 Like

That’s amazing! I’ve heard of people don’t that at Walmart. It’s so kind. :heart:

2 Likes

Glad I haven’t had one of those because she wouldn’t believe me :joy::joy::joy:

Yer looks like a random card if not signed with his name. Lovely thought but could get us blokes in trouble

2 Likes