Upcoming vacation

New Orleans has a wonderful museum of art.

Currently they have a fashion exhibit, including works by Alexander McQueen. Their permanent collection is quite extensive. It is a great place to spend an afternoon.

1 Like

Thank you I’ll definately invest inthat boom , I love to read. Oh definately an advantage that I recognised it early on , although in my particular suituation it became quiet awkward as alot of my “friends” and some family had the perception that I couldn’t be a 23 year old alcoholic. Although luckily they are coming round, thank god.

Funnily enough the place I’m going is all about the party , I booked it before I decided it was time to quit drinking. Luckily iv two little kiddies to keep me going and there great motivation for me to have a fresh head in the morning and keeping concentrate during the day at parks. I think it’s just nervs playing in my mind. And 3 other adults coming are all drinkers but I’m definately going to take the board with him and maybe offer to baby sit the nights that everyone is going to the pubs and clubs. :see_no_evil: