Update update!

As of this month I’ve been with my first job for a month I’ve actually accomplished being with a job for a month,
I’m soo soo proud, and with my second job I’m doing well, and letting little things push me away or quit,I’ve come so far and that I’m so dang proud of :relieved:

& soon enough I’ll have my own place and my own ride one goal at a time !! :call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

26 Likes

Congratulations. You go get em!!

4 Likes

Great! So happy for you!

3 Likes

Thank youuuuu!!!:relieved:

2 Likes

Thank youuuu !!!:call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

3 Likes

Way to achieve your goals ODAAT!

3 Likes

That’s a happy update! Congratulations :sunflower: Keep going

4 Likes

This is lovely to read :sparkles: I’m really happy for you and proud. Your doing amazing :star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Keep going Chef Laquitta! :heart: We’re proud and celebrating with you. Things will keep getting better and better.

4 Likes

Love love love this; your update put a smile on my face!! Keep on it!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you I’m kicking buttt!!!:call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

3 Likes

Thank you !!!:call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::relieved:

3 Likes

I’m definitely keeping at it I’m genuinely so proud of myself !!:relieved::call_me_hand:t6:

4 Likes

Thank you for so much support it’s truly appreciated!!:smiling_face::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone and anyone cheering me on it means the world !!:raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6::relieved::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6:

5 Likes

Thanks for the happy update Laquitta! Just keep going and growing lady. Love to see your progress. :people_hugging::two_hearts:

4 Likes