Update went to er

Last night a had a huge migraine if haven’t been reading my posts I starting getting sober on Wed so at 4 days in yesterday went to the bathroom nd puked and played back down then something didn’t feel right I was coming I’m at out of coustion and yelled at my husband to call 911 he did I was shaking and my eyes rolling back to my head ambulance transversed for me to the nearest hospital and got there and still not feeling right they did bloods and ekg everything was fine then another episode came same thing but worst my vitals were bad they thought I was having a hearttavk and was passing out I rember tellinmg my husband thatvo love them and to tell the kids I love them this is the big one I thought they came me vitamins and some other pills can’t rember started to feel better they did and ekg bit was fine along with blood work the doctor didn’t really tell me what went on but something in my brain wasn’t working and the pills would stop and reverserse it was so scary I’m sure it was from withdrawing this it’s me hard it was a wake up call for me God bless

1 Like

Hi Helen, I’m so glad your ok! That sounds terrifying.

It was so scary like I could feel my eyes roll behind my head and the pounding heart and chest pressure was bad happy to be here

Omg Im glad you are okay.I agree this is your wake up call.Life is precious and you are blessed you get another chance at it.Take care of your body :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you much

1 Like

Thank you
Collie:Candence

are you admitted? glad to went and they were able to help. Thinking about you!

Seizures from withdrawal from your DOC’S. Please consider rehab where you can be monitored/managed medically. Rehab also provides you with the tools to continue your sobriety after you’ve been stabilized.

1 Like

No I didn’t get admitted I feel so much better today they just said come back if I needed to

Thoughts and prayers are with you Helen.Feel better soon.

oh my god that sounds bad :no_mouth: thanks god thay you’re doing better again. i exactly know how that feels, once had a really bad migraine and felt the same.