Uploading pictures

when are we allowed to upload images? I’m new, but it said in my messages that I can, but when I go to do it, it says new members can’t upload images.

2 Likes

Hi MamaBear and welcome! I am one of the moderators here. It doesn’t take too long before you can upload pictures. The more threads you read and interact, the more access you get. Hope this helps!!

3 Likes

I was wondering why I dont get to have the like heart anymore? When I reply or post I no longer have that little heart on the bottom left for someone to like ?? I see it on everyone elses just wondering how to fix it

3 Likes

It’s there for us, not for your own post.:wink:

I’ve been here since 2018 and I just noticed this week that the heart like for me on the left bottom is gone?? How can I fix that?

You can’t see a heart on your own post unless someone “likes it”. Can you see the heart on my post?

2 Likes

Thank you! I wanted to upload the cover of a book I just read that was very helpful but I couldn’t. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to! Thanks again

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes I just liked your post but I did see the heart on yours before I liked it.

1 Like

I see it now🤣 thank you so much for replying I was starting to get sad that I lost my heart!! Haha I see it now thank you. Just being weird today🤣 thanks friend

3 Likes

Lol, glad the others helped you out!!!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like