Very Strange

So I’m at work and headquarters says to get this LONG report done an hour and a half before work ends!!! Aaaaa okay so I’m focused on the computer, not paying attention to anything else when I get this phantom taste/smell of wine out of no where (wine was my preference). I’m two months sober. Am I going crazy? Has anyone else experienced this?

2 Likes

Yes, its happened to me with the taste and smell of beer

Im not sure what that means though

Right? Crazy. I am not sure if it’s from the adrenaline or what. It wasn’t a good feeling though because it so rang a familiar bell in my head. I shook it off. But so weird.

1 Like

Lol who knows

I just certinly hope we are deff not going to the cocos nest lol

Maybe because its so fimilur to us

1 Like

I can smell alcohol so much better since becoming sober…wondering if someone had it on them?

I’ll request the same wing k? :+1: LoL

1 Like

I was working out of my office in a bullpen! You might be right Kelly! Hmmmmmm There were three people around me…:thinking:

1 Like

hahaa!

Streight up lol

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking too. It was so real. I could even tell it was a white wine. I hope it doesn’t happen again! Have you ever experienced that?

Oh my I can relate… not with alcohol but I used to walk into Walmart and smell crack cocaine lmao. Unreal where it comes from.

2 Likes

Okay. It was unexpected for sure. Thank you!

I’ll have to pay attention at Wal-Mart!

1 Like

Sure it wasn’t coming from that guy with a pipe and a lighter in the biscuit aisle?

2 Likes

Lmao thats fucking hilarious!!!

1 Like

I’m finding the smell of hand sanitizer a bit of an issue…litre bottles of vodka pass through my mind with every inhalation…sense of smell can be such a trigger…

1 Like

Gustatory Hallucinations… Okay got it. Thank you! I was working in a different area so yes maybe a combination of different things around me. I haven’t had it since then… So let’s hope negative oh the cancer :wink: Hugs :heart:

Yes they can!

1 Like

LoL I know Google anything and you get the horrible stuff! So far in looking it up it goes from Epilepsy to Schizophrenia LOL

1 Like

I totally agree! The I one thing I did come across was sinus related problems associated with it. That made sense. I do suffer from terrible allergies and sinus issues. That combined with adrenaline, yes I could see it.