View from your front door, back door or window

Jealous of your snow, living in San Diego! Is that at your house in Colorado?

3 Likes

Flagstaff.
I’ll trade you walks on the beach for walks in the snow. Although I’m definitely burning more calories.

3 Likes

It’s beautiful. It’s really snowed since we were there December 19-21.

1 Like

Can’t believe we live here and still haven’t been to the Grand Canyon yet. :crazy_face: Hope to see it before we move again :grimacing:
This was a fresh batch from last night.

2 Likes

My airbnb
Blanc one on the right

8 Likes

It seems like you are in some kind of identity protection program with the amount you move! :rofl:

2 Likes

Top secret :shushing_face:

2 Likes

16 Likes

The winter storm definitely panned out this morning with freezing rain/wintry mix followed by 4 inches of fast falling heavy, wet snow and counting. The region has a travel advisory with lots of wrecks and cars in ditches, but at least it’s not dangerously cold. There was practically no snow left on the ground prior to this. Last big storm of the season? :crossed_fingers:t4: I am jinxing myself…

15 Likes

We ended up with 8 or so inches according to the weather service but it was so wet it compacted down a lot. A b*tch to shovel and our wimpy snowblower couldn’t handle it! So glad my back feels okay but we’ll see in the morning. Meanwhile, it was dangerous snow ball throwing snow and we had quite a little battle!

10 Likes

Waiting for my garden to thaw. Winter hit before a proper autumn happened. All my trees still have last years leaves on them.

11 Likes

Grateful. Gifts of recovery.

23 Likes

Got some ice accumulation overnight!

15 Likes

Same!

12 Likes

10 Likes

I have to admit this is a beautiful sight to see. Not all the ice melted today but it will be gone tomorrow.

12 Likes

19 Likes

Front door👆
Back door :point_down:

16 Likes

I’m going to miss mornings out here.

14 Likes

Front window view

Back door view

13 Likes