View from your front door, back door or window

Wow! Nice digs!

1 Like

Cold and colder!

1 Like

Just another beautiful snowy day!

12 Likes

I am in the city but today I made this pic to the tree close to home. It’s a piece of beauty in the midst of cars and noise

11 Likes

Beautiful here too but cold​:cold_face::skier:

12 Likes

Minnie ploughed the way didn’t she LOL

1 Like

Is that somewhere in northern Europe?

I’m on the Isle of Man🇮🇲

3 Likes

They are training. I like having the fire department as neighbors.

14 Likes

Back door view. May the rains stay away for a bit please. Gotta get out and pull weeds!

16 Likes

Snowy day. View from front door this morning watching the boys coming back from behind barn with the dog

18 Likes

Its a beautiful day in the PNW. Sun’s out, sprinkler’s on, living for the day.

15 Likes

California poppies are in the driveway!

17 Likes

I like taking photos, doing acrylic pouring, reading, listen to music…ect this pic was taken during lockdown with crystal cubes and finger lights…kept me busy for a while…;)… South africa

1 Like

We have just sold our house and are temporarily in my husband’s aunt’s place (she doesn’t really use her house, she stays with relatives). We will be here until we find our next nest. Anyway, we live out in the Irish country side. I’m not a fan of hustle and bustle, I like country life :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh and that’s my poor unsuspecting husband on the ride on mower :upside_down_face:

18 Likes

from the backdoor

14 Likes

Hi there, I am from South Africa .is there a 24/7 place on the net where I can chat to anybody if I need help to stay sober any time during day or night?

4 Likes

Maybe you find something there. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Early morning sunrise over the ocean :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

When the visitors aren’t here it’s rather lovely outside our front door…

The lower left is the actual view from our front door, with the one next to it showing the lit up iron gate we go through to our home. After 5 yrs we are moving across the park to one of the lodges in a few weeks. Can’t wait. Big garden!!

12 Likes