Wanting To Make New Friends

Since i moved from my home state of Washington State to North Carolina, none of my so called friends talk to me anymore, probably because they dont know anything about addiction or dont care. So, I’m tired of being alone… I’d like to make some new friends that understand me & i have things in common with. :blush::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’m here if interested!! You can never have too many friends!! And I am all about positivity an lifting energies!!

1 Like

That’s very cool… Where are you from?

Hey I’m Jessica and I’m from Canada :canada:
Always check in here every day if you need a friend or a sober ally :peace_symbol: I know what you’re going thru. Am not In with anyone really and now that I’m sober I don’t even want to talk about it to old so called friends.

1 Like

Hi,
I am from Scotland, I am a week in sobriety now and looking for new like minded friends who can have fun sober, we can prove you still have fun without any alcohol

1 Like

One month without alcohol and I feel lonely and anxious…as if I’m living in someone else’s body and mind.
Alcohol was my best friend…which is very embarrassing and sad to say.

1 Like

18 days in, live in England, work shifts so I’m on here various times of day. I’m always happy to chat with and give support to anyone who needs it or even just banter away!

If anyone wants to lower their standards to such a sub par level feel free to get in touch, although I forewarn you of 3 things….

1. you may not like or agree with what I say but it will always be my honest opinion or truth.

2. My level of sarcasm is so advanced that even I sometimes wonder if I’m being serious or not.

3. if a comment can be turned into an innuendo it will generally happen, I apologise in advance, although I am finding that now I’m sober i can prevent it a little more.

Anyway love, prayers and hugs to you wherever you are fighting addiction from!

:heart::pray::hugs:

1 Like