Wanting to smoke marijuana very badly

Marijuana is one of my addictions among others but right now I am craving it very hard and right now I don’t now what is the right thing to do so I thought of reaching out to you guys to see what you have for advice because I now at times you can’t do this alone because at times ever one needs a little help once in a while you now so thank you for taking the time to help me hope you guys have an awesome day :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

If i smoked weed it would get me high for 30min then burn me out for 4 hours

What would after you smoked weed? Would it solve anything? Would you feel better after

I always asked myself after smoking weed, what now.

The only thing I craved was the feeling but other then that it was pointless to me.

Craving a feeling is a red flag to me that i feel something that’s not too good and im trying to replace it with a high

Try to live life on life’s terms without a drink or a drug.

Theres a lot more to live for

5 Likes

Its not worth it! Those cravings are worse for me than alcohol. But you know in your heart you need to stop if youre posting here. Your heart will feel good and you will be proud of yourself if you hold through this craving. Worst comes to worst, eat instead.

2 Likes

I have wanted to drink after a few years and the only thing that stopped the craving was getting on my knees and saying, “God keep
me sober.”
I did the same with cigarettes…… I am sure it works with weed or anything.

1 Like