We all have the same 24 hours

90 days, one day at a time :grin:

Thank you, all you beautiful people in sobriety, for being such an intigral part of my recovery. :purple_heart:

26 Likes

9 Likes

Congratulations @Melrm - 3 months, day by day!
The forum wouldnā€™t be the same without you and your continuous inspiration.

4 Likes

90 days! Awesome and then some!! Congratulations and thank you for being part of my journey :green_heart: :sunflower:

1 Like

Congratulations on 90 days @Melrm Thatā€™s fantastic!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :purple_heart: :heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Melrm! I love your background by the way! :lion::paw_prints:

2 Likes

Congrats @Melrm !!! You are an inspiration!!! I hope you have a great day!! What do you have planned as a reward for your big accomplishment?

1 Like

Youā€™re such an inspiration here @Melrm. Congratulations!

1 Like

@MelB I havenā€™t thought about what to do to celebrate this milestoneā€¦any ideas? :smirk:

Congrats @Melrm!! I love reading your posts. Youā€™ve had wonderful feedback. 90 days is amazing! Keep up the great work!! You are a miraclešŸ’«

1 Like

Congratulations!!! I enjoy reading your posts!

1 Like

Hi @Melrm - that is so wonderful! :tada: :fireworks: :boom: :star2: :confetti_ball: Hope you are proud and treating yourself. Thanks for being so active and inspirational. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Get a massage! I have already decided that when I hit 90 days, Iā€™m treating myself to a massage for sure! Or buy yourself something that youā€™ve been eyeing for awhile! Or go on a bike ride, picnic or to your favorite restaurant! I hope whatever you do, you have a great day! You deserve it!! :smiley:

Sister, you truly are a blessing and inspiration. Iā€™m incredibly proud of you. Congratulations on standing tall through some tough times and coming out victorious. You are amazing!

1 Like

Congrats to you too @Leelee77 :smile:

1 Like

@Melrm just want to say congratulations on ur sobriety keep it up girl

1 Like

Congrats!and your quotes are amazing some of my favorites!:heart:

1 Like

You truly are an inspiration @Melrm congratulations :heart:ļø:+1:t2::lion:

1 Like

@Melrm From one bad ass chick to another, congrats on 90 days woman!!! :kiss: :baby_chick: :motorcycle:

3 Likes

Congrats!! Very happy for you :relaxed::fireworks::tada:

1 Like