We need to laugh. Make it happen

I’ve actually met the brother who’s driving.

5 Likes

@Yoda-Stevie @C-sun
-mommas prolly fry it up n either put hot sauce on it or gravy down South… For a more gourmet experience, maybe serve atop stone ground grits, drizzled with an umbilical cord reduction.

• more to Google about now… the.lotus.birth. …people carry around their newborns with after birth, in a bag, hanging off them?

— “oh, let me see that little angel…so glad yall r back home…where’s that tiny bundle …awww, she’s precious…what color r her eyes… just move that after birth over a lil bit, so i can see those pretty lil eyes…aww, she’s a doll” stare

3 Likes

I.am.hollerin’.

1 Like

Okay…I had to read this twice…ppl. eat placenta??? Thanks god I already had dinner…jeez :joy:

1 Like

Video gold. Loved it!

1 Like

I stick with Chicken and Waffles, an a side of grits.

Apparently yes. I thought I was jacked up in the head. Feelin pretty effin normal now

Pranking the kids.

1 Like

Oh those wacky Japanese!

1 Like

Y’all have to follow her on fb or ig… so stinkin funny…

5 Likes

I hear ya. To each his own. I read up on it. I don’t believe my babies were traumatized by cord being cut. For me, any benefits of not cutting it, would’ve not been significant enough for me to bring home baby plus placenta. I learn something everyday tho. Never knew that was even something that could be done. Mind blown.

2 Likes

Super important to eat healthy…hope this helps improve your lifestyle. Heh.

8 Likes

It was the best of times,
It was the worst of times,

I forgot my watch

4 Likes

I don’t have a license or car at the moment so I dance while I walk down the street. I stream Pandora on my phone and it’s not loud so I’m sure I just look like a crazy guy dancing down the street. Which isn’t to far off.

4 Likes

I’m almost embarrassed to say that I must be a little bit crunchy. I recognize some of that sh!t. LOL

1 Like

Lmao forreal?
Im dead.
Lmao

I dont like wrestling but this.is funny

6 Likes

U talking about the food plate? Dude’s just joking. He’s a principal at a school I think in SC. He makes the most hilarious videos imo. His accent/voice cracks me up.

1 Like

I figured he was joking but i just about died laughing.
If that plate was legit I’d definitely be handing some out haha

2 Likes

I have the coolest hearing aids. They connect via Bluetooth to my phone, and I have a neat little clip on mike for voice pickup and call answer.

Sometimes when I’m walking, I am on the phone. I must look like a schizophrenic talking to the voices in my head.

Sometimes when I’m in a really boring “all hands meeting” I’ll be jamming to some surf guitar or delta blues. Once, I was listening to a podcast and laughed at a joke. Had no idea the subject those poor bastids without bionic ears were being forced to listen to, wasn’t a laughing matter.

3 Likes