We need to laugh. Make it happen

Idk about y’all, but when I’m driving, I am “the” dancing in the car superstar. Music on blast. Singing. Helps me decompress.

Guy in video at link below almost…i mean almost…comes close 2 my level of skillz. If u don’t laugh, check your pulse. Pls share funny stuff here. Anything. Laughter is good medicine for me. You? I hope the link works. If not, I’ll try to repost it.

14 Likes

YouTube “people falling down”. I love it!!!

9 Likes

Only got 3.5 minutes into it. Hubs sleeping. Had 2 stop it cuz I was trying to keep my laughter quiet but I still almost woke him up. Chick who missed her lift n broke the windows was hilarious. I almost shattered sheet rock once like that. Eek. Dude getting kicked in face by horse… he kinda deserved it. Ouch.

4 Likes

Googling “funny cats” or “funny dogs”…heck, even funny animals, gets me everytime! :laughing:

11 Likes

Footage likely from somewhere in Alabama. We sorta, kinda get fired up about football… :joy:

5 Likes
7 Likes

No squirrels were harmed here, if you don’t count their dignity.

5 Likes

The last one was the best one. He kept screaming louder n louder and when he pulled up his clothing 2get a better stride I died. I am deceased. :coffin:

3 Likes

I loathe squirrels. Fluffy tailed rodents r everywhere around here. Heebs!

3 Likes

“I might eat my placenta, or I might not.” – Listen. I have 2 children. I think i threw up a little in my mouth after that comment. Disturbingly curious about it tho, so might Google if some women really eat placenta. My gawd. I can’t even stand that word. :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

I kid u not. I had a friend hop on an escalator wearing a floor length, knit skirt. The skirt got caught in the elevator AND YANKED IT OFF. She had to literally run out of Macy’s, to her car, in her panties. :joy:

9 Likes

Are u joking about burying the placenta?

Imagine leaving hospital… “hey. don’t forget my placenta. It’s over there in that jar.”

AND if in the South like moi, I know that jar would be somehow engraved/personalized.
“Mary Virginia’s Afterbirth” … with date below it.

For the luv. Smh

8 Likes

Oh my gosh!! I’m dying from the yoga video. The falls are funny and all, but the dogs make everything funnier…

4 Likes

Back when my wife was pregnant with my daughter, she was all into those “baby story” reality shows. Now it’s not interesting to an audience for some average couple to have an average pregnancy, and give birth at a hospital, attended by an OBGYN doctor and nurses. Nope.

They had the home birthers. They had the water birthers. They had the home water birthers. They had the “village” pre-birth where they made plaster of paris casts of the mothers belly. They had the “Village” birthers, who had a block party in their living room, and everyone, I mean everyone was present to watch the “miracle of birth”.

Different strokes, I guess, but not for me.

But the one that really generated more than a cocked eyebrow from me was the couple who threw a party, saute’d the placenta, and proceeded to feed it to the guests. I am trying to figure out how this is not cannibalism. One thing if a woman ate her own (a little strange, but not unlike eating your nails or boogers…just gross, not a potential crime against humanity), but to eat someone else’s placenta, like it was pate’?

Both my wife and I were racing for the bathroom. Poor dear. I am faster than her on her best day, and she had to contend with a baby in head-down orientation…Love ya honey…but I got here first. Guest bath is free though.

4 Likes

This is currently cracking me up. :joy:

3 Likes

You might appreciate this awesomeness:

5 Likes

I was all about taking a bite of the placenta… Then I saw it… Nope, not down!

3 Likes

Fail Ninja makes these so much better :joy:. I need fail Ninja to come sweep my legs when I’m about to do some dumb shit.

4 Likes

laughter-01

Fail ninja is awesome. I loved the one where the dude was trying to kick the thing he threw, and ended up falling over the coffee table.

Thank You Fail Ninja.

2 Likes