We need to laugh. Make it happen

5 Likes

12 Likes

My boys are getting triangles in their Christmas stockings, and will learn to play those mugs with passion.

2 Likes

Remember going so high you’d get slack in the chains and kinda free fall for a second?? Yaaass!

1 Like

7 Likes

I would do that :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m totally guilty of wearing them until they are shredded rags :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Seinfeld even had a bit about it.

1 Like

It begins…

8 Likes

Good to know its not just Americans that freak out

3 Likes

Ahaha no, we Germans are good at this too. I grew up with much snow, I even learned how to drive a car in deepest winter. But here in this area I live now snow is rare. And when there is a little snow or ice ppl freak out…

2 Likes

Same in the uk. Snow gets forecast and suddenly the shelves are empty of bread and milk!! :grin:

3 Likes

Too right, I’m hoping for snow, they have amazing snow drifts up your way, I remember driving from Gloucester to Pershore through the country roads. Amazing

1 Like

We live at the bottom of bredon hill got a great sledging hill 5 minutes walk away.
Though you try getting the kids to walk it when there’s no snow? :joy:

1 Like

The hills aren’t even that bad by you, not as if your asking them to walk malvern hills :joy:, my boys have already done that walk. I’m from Wales and damn there are hills there :joy:

1 Like

Yes there are! We’ve done some walking in the Brecons and the wife and I did Snowdon earlier this year. We’ve also done half of Ben Nevis, but with a blind dog, which is why we didn’t finish it

1 Like

Amazing, I’ve done brecon becons, I’d love to attempt Ben nevis but it’s been a while since I hiked anywhere,

This is so … lol

4 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

My boy while I was making us dinner. I feel we’ve all had a photo or two flipping the camera the bird while passed out.

5 Likes