We need to laugh. Make it happen

My wife calls this “man-looking” for stuff. My son’s got as bad if a case as I do.

2 Likes

This is me! My step son bought me a key finder gadget for Christmas. It’s now linked up to my house keys, car keys, wallet and work pass. I’ve not actually needed it yet much to everyone’s surprise. Maybe bc I’m sober now and don’t put things in random places and then forget :joy:

2 Likes

I am so grateful today that I don’t have the tunnel vision that would sometimes come with extreme drunkenness. It was literally as if I had a paper tube to squint through, no peripheral vision at all. I lost several beers that way. I’d set them down and be unable to see them after that.

1 Like

Who can relate? Yet another reason life is better sober!

4 Likes

I need this
cat-like-typing-detected

6 Likes

This is me!!

5 Likes

3 Likes

image https://d3d7qmccklvqbw.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/when-you-tell-me-you-are-just-having-one-drink-funny-meme-picture.jpg

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

LMAO this is great!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Ok, why does Steven Tyler look more like a woman the older her gets? This is legit the second time this week!

1 Like

Tim Minchin is easily my favorite comedian. His work often includes religious satire and ridiculing pseudoscience which for me works great but propably not to everyone. Not all of his work have that tho.

I am the same…

1 Like

I get a damn sight more of the second one than the first!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: so true.