Website/meeting questionaire

Okay so, someone from here helped with finding this website(Nastuff.com) Now, my question is… How does it work? I searched up my area and found one meeting for tonight and I downloaded the ZOOM app. But what do I do once the time comes?

1 Like

Below the link colum says “GO” , it’ll launch the meeting (opens up in zoom) , “Show PW” will display Password.

Usually the rooms open some time before the meeting starts ( 10-15 mins , it depends)

1 Like

Okay. I would have my video and microphone turned off but do I just watch and listen to the meeting when it comes?

1 Like

All ya need to do is be there at first, much like a normal meeting. They’ll have instruction when or if needed.

For example, they may ask if anyone is new and you can unmute to introduce yourself.

You don’t have to of course, but it’s a good idea. It’s just so others can get to know you and reach out or welcome you, and answer questions.

1 Like

And if nervous at all to say hello, remember it’s a room of people who’ve found recovery. Just like here, they will likely be very excited for anyone new embarking on the journey, and eager to help!

1 Like

I don’t think I am ready yet for any of that other than to just sit and listen for the first one. It’s also my first meeting for anything (in person as well)

1 Like