Week? More likely hell

I don’t remember when last time I had so much horrible psychosis, but here we go. I have psychotic episodes right now already week and it’s so terrible. I do not wish anyone to know, how it is.
I every night hear voices telling me to harm someone or yell shits about me and sometimes even I can see someone standing and watching me, which triggers a lot my paranoia.
At morning, of course, I’m a lot tired without energy. I didn’t sleep normally for this whole week and I don’t know how I’m still functioning.
Worse part of it is that I don’t have so much friends, so I struggle with this shit alone. It’s making me feel even worse. I feel like I’m alone and useless (but deep inside of me I know it isn’t truth - depression is as well attacking me with psychosis).
Somehow I managed ask help for professionals, so I know someone is helping me right now. I’m glad for this, really a lot.

Important notice: I do not have toxic psychosis (psychosis which comes due to drugs). I from childhood struggle with it, and as well with hallucinations and such more mental health problems. But it’s very possible my psychosis went worse when I a lot drank alcohol.

10 Likes

Im sorry you are struggling this week. Good for you for seeking professional help. Keep coming here. Ive made lots of friends on this site

3 Likes

This is the best way out of the situation you are in, and I pray they can help you quiet your mind and find peace. I see hope, because you are aware of your condition and know what is happening to the point of seeking help.

7 Likes

Get in touch with the Prof wish you well ,was in Prague when the beast from the east hit us took four days to get back to Scotland did a meeting there beautiful city

5 Likes

You said that you didn’t have many friends, well, I’ll be your friend, Nastya. You are welcome to talk to me anytime; Any addict is. I would strongly recommend speaking with a psychiatrist. I have one myself. There are medications that can help your symptoms. I’m so sorry that this is happening to you. I can’t imagine what you’re going through. We are all here for you though. Take care of yourself, Nastya. Please don’t try to go through this journey alone. :black_heart::butterfly:

6 Likes

I’m really glad that you were able to ask for help, this is an amazing thing to have done and I think you should keep reaching out and letting other people know what your are thinking and how your are feeling.

There is no need to go through these experiences alone, there is help for you, and people to listen. Just keep talking and do not go through this alone. You are really brave.

4 Likes

I am glad you reached out for help. I hope your symptoms can be controlled and your daily life can be less stressful. You are never alone here. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you a lot!

1 Like

One situation in my life learnt me to find professional help, so yeah.

3 Likes

Thank you a lot :heart: I will meet my psychiatrist tommorow, so I really hope I’m gonna be soon better.

4 Likes

Stay on here it helps me immensely, love and strength sent to you

3 Likes

I’m schizophrenic. Alcohol doesn’t help mental illness

2 Likes

Totally agree as as well schizophrenic.

Thank you!