Weekend is OVER, We made it

Congratulations to those who made it through the weekend, I know it was a little tough for me BUT I managed to pull through and get things done around the house, in my garage and managed to do a little pre-spring detail on my car.

To those of you that didn’t make it through the weekend, we all struggle. If you continue to relapse and don’t seek help I would highly suggest doing so, its changed me and I’m sure it can change you. We don’t judge here, and a lot of us are willing to tell you some real shit to get your chin back up. Don’t be afraid to ask for help here and ask for suggestions it’s what we are here for!

Be active, be true to you. I also am preparing to start running and biking I just went out yesterday and bought some Bluetooth earbuds.

Change doesn’t happen unless you make it happen! Stay true to YOU, Be honest with yourself and seek the journey you’ve been wanting your entire life!

15 Likes

Good Morning!! Day 7 for me n I made it thru the weekend…

3 Likes

Good morning! Day 9 here and I am grateful to have made it through the weekend!!

3 Likes

Day 8! I made it through the weekend. I actually had energy for the first time in months, too!

6 Likes

Amazing how much more you can get done!!

2 Likes

Awesome post! I’m here too about 9 hours into day 8 and so proud to have gone through my first weekend. Glad to see so many others at the same place as me too.

1 Like

Day 12. Hope to make it thru second weekend…lets see

2 Likes

I spent last weekend in Detox getting my shit together, I did have a relapse dream that woke me up and been up since. Cheers to the new day

Going to buy a good steak and mushrooms and have a good lunch and breakfast today With leftovers for supper :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hear that!

Here’s how I spent my weekend, it was cold but worth it. Sober beautiful adventures :dog::blue_heart::green_heart::wink:

7 Likes

Congrats on making it through the weekend. I was so proud of myself to have made it through the weekend and then Sunday night came yesterday and I relapsed. So back to day 1 which is almost completed. But I felt like shit today. Full of disappointment. Sadness. Shame. Irritated and angry at myself that I almost made it through a whole weekend without having one single drink just to get weak on the last day…
Thank you all for the support here. For all the messages that I can always go through when I’m feeling down. Here are some really good advices. There is always someone listening and no one ever judges. I’m. So thankful for this app. Going to bad soon. Having survived day 1 again…

I so needed to read this today! I need to stay true to myself!!

1 Like

I really like the attitude here, and really has an impact but Nooooo waayyyyy
Sleds pulled by dogs , a dream… Since The Call of the Wild… Nooooo way…awesome

1 Like

It is truly amazing, I love the dogs so much we have 19 dogs. I haven’t done any racing yet but my grandpa does. He had done the Iditarod in Alaska two time. I wish I could have gone. But normally he spends his winters in the Upper peninsula and I go there with him when I can

2 Likes

I don’t miss snow, but that looks incredible!

1 Like

Where are you?

I did dog sledding once in Quebec…I crashed into a fence. It was not pretty!! I thought I broke my nose, it hurt for weeks.

1 Like

Ahahahahah , you can’t believe how you made my day, night actually… For a long time haven’t thought about it and now all that brought back to the surface hahaahha awesome , like a kid. Imagining myself on the sleds with bloody awesome dogs … Awesommeeee… Thanks

1 Like

We live in shreve Ohio just doing training . When there isn’t enough snow we use 4 wheels. It’s crazy how much the dogs can handle. And yeah I have crashed many of times as well lol

Happy I made you night… I sometimes forget how fortunate I am to get to experience this. I grew up around it this is my childhood lol and no problem happy to share :dog::heart_eyes::star_struck::blush:

1 Like