Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

Im very proud of you too! Go girl! :muscle:

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the goal youā€™re working to CJP? Is it time constrained? X

3 Likes

I made a bet on Healthywage (a reputable app) that i could lose 50lbs in a year. So you pay a bet every month and if/when i meet my goal i get all that money back plus $800. Big bet. Big reward. Final weigh in is jan 31st and last i checked i need to lose 10lbs in 59days.

See, i needed motivation to kickstart my fitness and diet. And money motivates me so i said wtf. So now im down to the crunchtime

9 Likes

Wow! Youā€™ve made impressive progress. Well done :clap:
Thatā€™s an amazing reward (Iā€™m with you - money is huge motivation!).
As you said the other day, youā€™ve come so far! I reckon you can smash those last 10lb. Iā€™m rooting for you :muscle::muscle::muscle: X

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Louloubelle gonna do my best and checkin here for accountability

4 Likes

Maintained the Holiday wiggle room at
197.6 lbs
Same as last week.

9 Likes

Holy buckets folks. The scale gave me a miracle this week. Down 3lbs.

7.2lbs to go in a little less than 2 months. This feels possible! Ahhhhh yeahhhh

9 Likes

Yesssss !!! Youā€™re smashing it @Cjp !! :muscle::muscle::muscle: X

3 Likes

Game on @Cjp!

4 Likes

Week one in the books, 234.4, 2.4 lb drop week one. Great start. I dieted for 6 months earlier, dropped about 30, iā€™m on my second run for another 30 culminating in June 2024. Great start!

6 Likes

Well done @SelfLove_42 Nice start :pray: X

4 Likes

WEEK 03: 12st 2.8lb [-0.2lb. Total: 4.2lb]

-0.2lb?! Iā€™m fuming :triumph::rofl:

5 Likes

73.8kg today which is 11st 9 and is better than Iā€™d hoped for.

6 Likes

Just catching up on this thread, some amazing progress here everyone, well done :clap:

I havenā€™t been able to go to the gym much because of my colds/chronic fatigue. I am losing weight, under 68kg now, but think it may be muscle so not sure what to feel. Hopefully I can maintain this once well enough to exercise again.

5 Likes

Weigh inā€¦11st 2 lbs today so thats another pound off and 12 pounds in totalā€¦YIPPEEEE

7 Likes

Great job @Starlight14 !!!

1 Like

Thank you :blush: :heartbeat:

Iā€™m back at my starting weight (156ish) but not letting it discourage me, since 6 weeks ago I was at 145 I know I can do it again. Iā€™m out of the dark grief hole and I know food wonā€™t make me feel better.

7 Likes

Down 0.8lbs this week. On target. 6lbs to go in 7 weeks.
Weightloss has definitely slowed but i hope to make it to the goal on time

7 Likes

Finding it amusing and slightly disturbing today that my mother gets ALOT more excited about my weightloss than shes ever done for my sobriety :thinking:

4 Likes