Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

Before and after pics to keep for yourself and measurements are a good way to gauge progress too… just some more ideas… the scale doesn’t always tell the whole picture but it is a helpful tool… it can just be frustrating when it fluctuates…Sundays works for me!

5 Likes

Do NOT apologize. I am so glad noom is working for you. And 45 pounds is amazing. MFP includes all that you just described and I have a good group of gal pals on MFP. I log everything and my Fitbit syncs into the app. I love that we are starting this group on TS. You can never have too much support!

4 Likes

I’m away from home without access to a scale, so I won’t be able to weigh in this Sunday. But trying to keep to under 1200 calories and get to 10K steps a day. No idea how much I weigh now, but it ain’t good :flushed:

4 Likes

Try not to beat yourself up! we are all in this together just starting from where we are… instead of scale maybe use a pair of jeans to gauge progress?

3 Likes

It is A ok on my side👊🏼 yes this thread is free for all to use as a weightloss check in motivation clocking in weights our failures achievements etc i changed the title of my post and everything !!! Goodluck to everyone

4 Likes

I’ve heard many theories on weighing in. So I thought I’d weigh in :crazy_face:

I like to weigh in Monday and Fridays after my workouts after my shower before I eat lunch. And BTW I also do the intermittent fasting. I don’t eat my first meal til about 1 pm. And I usually don’t eat anything after 8:30 pm. Been doing this almost 4 years now. This works for me but it’s not for everyone. I like just having to worry about 2 meals a day.
Anyway… I weigh in on Monday and Fridays so I can keep my eye on my weight on the weekends, since I tend to splurge a bit more on the weekends and then hold myself accountable on Monday weigh in.
Works for me :grinning:
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

Lol. I don’t own a pair of jeans that fit me. I’ll be back home next week to see what I actually weigh.

4 Likes

It’s evening here so I’m not going to weigh today. I may wait until Monday too because I’m getting up suuuuuuuper early Sunday to go hike a mountain with some friends. I love this though! Let’s get it!

1 Like

UGH me neither!!!

10:02 pm nightime my urge for junk is strong i work graveyard shift so im still figuring out my actual time windows for healthy meals this journey is going to be tough its just like drugs or alcohol i came here as soon as i started craving for Junk to stay accountable im not giving in !

7 Likes

Do you like grapes? I get the red ones, they’re great snacks.

3 Likes

I love grapes ima go grocery shopping tomorow and get some …for tonight i had a small bowl of cereal to kill the urge not the healthiest but its what i have to work with for now tomorow im staying the course and buying vegetables protein etc thanks Donna :pray:t3:

2 Likes

8:12 morning time wifey wanted mcdonalds breakfast before i dropped her off work victory once again did not have the urge did not even think about getting something of the menu !!! Going food shopping today well worth it :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

5:11 pm weigh in Lost 2 more pounds
67 pounds to go !! Pound by pound were going to get there thats 6 pounds ive lost in 1 week mostly probably water weight with fat im taking it !! Hope everyone is staying the course

4 Likes

ive seen quite a few with this drink and how its a good alternitive when your at a gathering cookout out and about for holidays this is perfect for upcoming holidays i got the pineapple /strawberry La Croix what can i say im hooked its a win/win with weightloss to 0 calories 0 sodium

7 Likes

Pour over ice with a squeeze of citrus :ok_hand:t4::ok_hand:t4::ok_hand:t4::ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Im definitly going to try that out thanks mleclaire :upside_down_face:

1 Like

After a three hour walk, I would say go for it. That looks beautiful and delicious!

2 Likes

Dont feel bad about the bagels. Having one or two days of indulgence per week is a good idea i think. We cant deprive ourselves of things we enjoy, it just makes us crave more. I eat healthy during the week and on the weekends i eat whatever i want. :smiley:

3 Likes

Good job apes2020 !!! Woop woop

2 Likes