Well I did it! 365 days!

Well, I did it! I have been sober for 365 days!! What a crazy year it has been. 1 year ago I was so broken and lost. My marriage was over, and my idea of a social life was drinking a bottle of vodka at home by myself until I passed out hoping I would not wake up in the morning. In the last 365 days, I have learned to say no, have boundaries and to ask for what I want. I have cut myself off from my very toxic husband, found love where I absolutely did not expect it. Made amazing friends. Lost my mother…which has been hugest test of my sobriety. But I am still here. Learning, growing, stepping outside my comfort zone, and doing it all sober!!

37 Likes

Congratulations!!! I hope to get there one day

2 Likes

GET IT!! This makes me so hopeful and happy!
Cheers to your sobriety!

1 Like

A huge congratulations to you! So inspiring.

1 Like

bitmoji-20180522103527

2 Likes

Congratulations! Sounds like a bittersweet year, it’s inspiring to hear you came out with your sobritey. :heart:

1 Like

Look at you go! That’s amazing.

1 Like

Congratulations! You are doing great! Thank you for sharing :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations! Inspirational!

1 Like

Congrats! This is so inspiring!

1 Like

Sounds wonderful! I know the feeling when all you want to do is numb the pain with booze and all the colours are lost. Very happy for the new phase and love in your life :sunny::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I am SO proud of you!!! You’ve been through so much and as my gramma would say, you kept your resolve up through all of it! Your strength and determination inspires me, congratulations on your year love!

1 Like

Congrats lady!

1 Like

Woo hoo congratulations :confetti_ball: one year and an inspiration

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS :grin: Keep it up

1 Like

Woot woot! GO YOU!

1 Like

Wow this is such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations!! This is amazing and you should be so proud. :grin:

1 Like

congratulations
you are an inspiration!
If you have any tips of quitting alcohol during those first days will be keen to hear them
Thanks
John

1 Like

Congrats! That’s a long time!

1 Like