What are you drinking?

Hydrogen Infused water :pray::+1::muscle:

1 Like

Bring the zombie back to life!

What are you drinking today? This is my new favorite! Great with a squeeze of lime or splash of cranberry. It’s one of the more vibrant flavors I’ve had.

2 Likes

Peppermint tea :coffee:

1 Like

Chai Rooibos tea :coffee:

1 Like

Ginger ale. The real stuff. Extra spicy. It helps when I feel like I miss that romance with real beer.

1 Like

Ginger beer is one of my favorites. What brand of ginger ale are you drinking? Or do you make it? I have been talking about making my own GB for a few years. They just don’t get it spicy enough for me. I love ginger!

There is an African restaurant here that makes a ginger lemonade. It’s amazing and spicy. I haven’t succeeded in replicating it yet.

I drink Reed’s. It’s $5.99 a 4 pack here, $4.99 on sale.

1 Like

I drink mostly water, I do one Coke Zero or regular coke a day. I like the seltzers out there that are hop flavored with no alcohol they really help with cravings!

1 Like

This lemon and lime is my favorite flavor, but the classic lemonade flavor tastes like real homemade, with zero sugar.

3 Likes

1 Like

Note to self, make that again!

Peppermint and Camomile tea. Basically knocks me out in about 20 minutes

1 Like

Camomile and cistus incanus tea :yawning_face:

1 Like

Mango Loco

1 Like

I’m a little disappointed, because if Yogi tea. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a flavour, that I like. It’s a pity.:confused:

I wanted to buy some Kombucha or Ginger Beer, but I’m afraid of the alcohol, which isn’t avoidable during fermentation. Are there any specific brands with 0.0 %?

Damn, I can’t order it here. At least not on Amazon.

1 Like