What are you drinking?

Zombie thread, but really this is my new favorite thing. 1/2 the sugar of “whole” ginger beer and delicious! I got the Strawberry Basil and Blood Orange Grapefruit to drink on Christmas day. I am going back for Pear & Cardamom today. Unfortunately, it appears this brand is only available at Cost Plus World Market. Anyone have favorite french sodas?

frenchsoda

1 Like

No-secco!!

It’s great stuff!

Is it really sweet? I don’t like sweet drinks.

So glad you dug up this topic. I found a new good one but too lazy to search for this topic.
I had one of these given to me as a promotion the other day. Never heard of them.

It was pretty good :yum: I ordered a mixed case from Amazon. It’s got caffeine too. But I guess not much cuz I still was able to take a nap during the football game. :zzz::zzz:
And I like the 16 oz can.

1 Like

I got this at Aldi. I really like it!

1 Like

No it’s really good!
I don’t like sweet stuff either, like that schloer stuff is gross… This is just like fizzy grape juice, it’s really tasty

Just don’t drink it too late in the day, that 45 mg of caffeine affects my sleep if I drink it later at night

Gives me an extra boost of energy and tastes so so good. Might start making cold brew myself though to save money.

Mine doesn’t have caffeine. :slight_smile:

I usually pick up big bottles of carbonated water and some fruit juices, cranberry, pomegranate or Apple and mix the two.

My new fave
Aha Citrus Green Tea Sparkling Water.

I’ve never tried ginger beer seems to be what’s happening I’ve been sticking to tea and Gatorade

1 Like

Cranberry raspberry cocktail mixed with sparkling water

1 Like

These are pretty good! I hate Stevia, which is in a lot of enhancers. It’s not in these!

1 Like

Diet ginger ale, caffeine-free Diet Coke, just about any of the sparkling waters, and hot teas.

1 Like

I drink water whit lemon all Day long🍋

Look what my kidlet picked up for me!

I had been drinking pretty much only water as I had given up sugary soda years ago and diet sodas more recently. But, have gotten back on the Coke Zero grind recently. 2-3 half liter bottles a day.

1 Like

I am glad that I have never had a taste for soda - not even as a kid. :slight_smile: