What are you looking at right now?

to turn my thinking around, I wonder what/how I’ll be doing 1000 days from now? That’s an exciting thought to contemplate.:innocent: I am strong, I just forget sometimes.

2 Likes

The windshield :wink:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Love your flowery mask!:smile:

1 Like

It’s nice when it’s summer and bright. I dread the winters here. It’s a lot of darkness from October to March with about 2-3 hours daylight on the clear days. Somedays the sun doesn’t even get up. Statistically Alaska have more daylight hours/years than Sweden.

2 Likes

I did not know that at all about Sweden! AK I knew about but didn’t even consider the same for Sweden.

2 Likes

sitting outside on my deck after a hard day of isolating here in AZ. Having my ginger and greens smoothie with banana spinach avocado ginger lemon and flax seed. Way too heathy huh? I get them from Dailyharvest.com. They are so easy to make. They ship them prepared and all u have to do is add your favorite liquid. I never liked making smoothies before because of all the prep. These are great. Highly recommend.

5 Likes

Ohhhhh those sound right up my alley. Gonna try them out :slight_smile:
Enjoy that beautiful view and weather!

1 Like

2 Likes

I have that book! Someone here recommended it. I have just stared at it so far lol. Are you enjoying it?

1 Like

He has such long eyelashes. My doggie always sits up against me so tightly, and if I get up she has to follow every room I go to.

1 Like

4 Likes

I hope your not on the :toilet:

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

my dog does the same thing! He is very attached to me but he’s such a sweetie

ohh that looks like a lot of fun!!!

7 Likes

What is that animal?

1 Like

I’m happy to help :blush:
I love to talk and learn about different countries and cultures, it’s so interesting.

1 Like