What are you looking at right now?

1 am can’t sleep. Day 10. Figure I’ll watch a quick episode of The Boys on Amazon Prime. 1st episode was cool. What the heck. Better than drinking. Hope everyone is doing well and staying mentally and physically healthy. GOD bless

2 Likes

!

4 Likes

2 Likes

Your table looks so nice, mine is still a foggy headed mess. I need to do something about that.

I love my table. It’s and industrial rolling cart I found the the side of the road. And then decorated it with a lot of diy projects.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

See any humming birds at that feeder lately?

1 Like

Ya we’ve had a few different ones… tonight too but they are so quick! One keeps coming over to this plant. Caught this other one a few days ago.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Lol. Heard that song today.

1 Like

That’s a uniquely cool pic. They usually don’t land. Do they? Love it. We get about a dozen a year, but only seen 1 so far. I have a ton of red flowers to attract them too. Enjoy. You really seem to place yourself in some beautiful scenarios to allow for a stress free existence. Very helpful for sustaining your sobriety. How many days sober are you?

1 Like

128 days today :raised_hands:t3::blush: and yeah I had to wait a while for him to come by and just took a bunch of pics. I was glad I was able to capture it.

1 Like

5 Likes

My current view. The elusive camping bunny. Brought his cage outside for some fresh air beside me. In the camper trailer, he likes free range exploring and a/c. Rough.

3 Likes

Omg I need one if these for my kids ,it’s something you’d see at a funfair

We own a company that rents them out and caters parties. They are super expensive between 2k and 7k depending on how big they are.

2 Likes

Ah ok that would make more sense I thought it was just something you had in your back yard for kids :rofl:

I mean sometimes we do lol. Since we own the company my daughter gets to use them a lot.