What are you sipping on today?

I’ve had this in the past, and the hop flavor isn’t a trigger for me. I just found out Sierra Nevada has a hop water, too that I’ll have to try. :+1:

8 Likes

Cherry Blossom -flavoured La Croix sparkling water.

5 Likes

That looks good! I haven’t seen that one yet!

2 Likes

I think it’s a brand new flavour, and yes, it is really good. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Cold tea.
I use berry mix and apple tea, put 2-3 bags in a pot and add hot water, but only a little.
After 10 minutes I put the tea bags away and mix the tea with 1L of water and add xylitol if I want it sweet. That’s it. Cheap and healthier than buying ice tea from the grocery store that has tons of sugar.

8 Likes

Things have been a lot for a couple of days and I definitely needed to slow down a bit. A hot cuppa usually helps me chill out.

5 Likes

A nice ginger tea :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A fresh batch of homemade mango blackberry kombucha and I’m gonna read my fortune :crystal_ball:

8 Likes

Tap water mostly. I found some beetroot juice, going to enjoy that later :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Coconut water with ice :coconut::ice_cube:

5 Likes

Today has been an ice water and gatorade zero kind of day :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Lemon seltzer water for me

4 Likes

Peppermint tea rn, but my fav is Protein2O wild cherry mixed with ginger ale. :yum:

3 Likes

Man that sounds amazing!!! :yum::yum:

Made 6 batches this time! If you were around I’d give you some!

1 Like

You are too sweet! Appreciate the thoughtvand my taste buds are drooling. You enjoy :wink:

1 Like

la croix limoncello — dang this tasted too good to be 0 calories 0 sugar!
the flavor reminded me of something but I can’t exactly say what it was -regardless a treat for sure :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

Freshly squeezed bottle gourd juice with black pepper

3 Likes

For me I am going to show I am an unusual Brit…
I am about to go and get a root beer out of the fridge. This is not a usual drink over here, and I had to drive nearly 15 miles on Sunday afternoon for find anyone who sells it.

Even then it is not the American brand (Aws? or whatever it is), it is an Australian brand, but it reminds me of the times I have been stateside.

3 Likes

Stocked up the fridge…
Thanks for inspiring me Dana…
Found some iso drinks with zero sugar :heart_eyes:
Nice treat for working out :muscle:t2:

By the way, the carrot juice is for skin glow up, drinking a short glas everyday :carrot::yum:

5 Likes