What did you treat yourself with for your recovery

Crazy how different the cars are over in europe. You dont see many fiats over here…Alotta SUVs

2 Likes

The car is great, but the PUPPY (I call 'em all puppies)! Love at first sight. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve been taking myself out for a steak lunch/dinner at least once or twice a week this year.

Ive also been buying cases of Spindrift waters. They’re really tasty, but a little pricey. I’m learning that it’s okay to spend money on myself.

5 Likes

A brand spanking new… LIFE.

4 Likes

It’s a ShihTzu. He’s a 2 year old rescue Dog❤️

1 Like

With absolutelly great feeling in every day! :four_leaf_clover::partying_face:

2 Likes

I got and still get SO fed up with how booze is presented all glitzy in beautifully ornate bottles, like some kind of prize. At Christmas, my sister received two bottles of the most beautifully ornate glass, full of gin, and the thing is, I know that one of the bottles would have been given to me - except I’d had the conversation with them that I don’t drink any more. It sucks, it is like polishing a turd. And gifting poison to someone you love. Anyway. Rant over. I saw this beautiful glass bottle for £5 so I bought it and I love it! I also now buy the finest olive oils to go in it

7 Likes

Probably pretty simple but a 100$ perfume…

They were never in my radar

3 Likes

The amount of money I save by not drinking, drugging and smoking is crazy. My latest two treats are a big screen and a small one: a very smart 55 inch oled sony tv and a very fancy computer for my road bike.

7 Likes

I treated my nephews with giving them an oak but it was more of a symbol for me also. I am always happy when they visit it and send me a photo. :grinning:

2 Likes

About to buy my first house :tada:

6 Likes

:blush: Well gorgeous. I live alone, so he is proving to be a great companion.

3 Likes

Early BIRTHDAY present! :balloon::balloon::balloon:
For all the audio books & podcasts I listen to… Aftershokx Aeropex!
And for that 100 miler I’m training for…
Coros Apex with a battery life of 30 hours!

1 Like

I quit smoking 14 months ago. Bought an 86" TV and a playstation. Was a pack a day. Same money.

2 Likes

time for sober beats

2 Likes