What do you do on Friday nights?

• Watch t.v/Netflix
  • Enjoy a hobby
  • Go out and socialize
  • Don’t know what to do with yourself
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

I like to read for enjoyment or work on an art project, make a snack, and enjoy quiet time.

2 Likes

Play video games to my heart’s content.

I’m a huge nerd. Wish I could be at Comic-Con in San Diego right now. I registered in Jan., but didn’t get in. Why me God? Why me? Lol

9 Likes

Friday is my actual Friday and the start of the weekend! I take an hour after work to relax and do whatever feels good (reading a book, laying on the hammock, ect.)
Then it’s excersing the dog and playing with him for a good hour.
Clean up around the house.
Water the plants.
Go for a walk and get outside.
Catch up with friends and family.
Then make a game plan for the next day.

1 Like

If I have no Friday plans, my favorite is to clean. Lol. Waking up to a clean house Saturday morning is hands down the best. :grin::raised_hands:

7 Likes

@anon53189373 Lately, Zelda: breath of the wild, The elder scrolls: skyrim, harvest moon n64, Zelda snes, a link to the past, shining force II and avalon code.

You?

2 Likes

Oh. My. God. Of course I know about stardew valley, hello! Lol! Love it! Huge fan of Steam. Have you played Undertale?

My husband just got a switch, but I have the new Zelda on the Wii u. I guess the loading times are way faster and there’s no lag on the switch.

That was a good Ancient Aliens!!!

1 Like

Lol yes, yes it is. I’m a huge fan of earthbound which is apparently what inspired the creator of undertale.

And agreed, playing some of these games drunk…especially rpgs, really takes away from the experience. Don’t remember shit.

Play my guitar. Either at home or at a gig

5 Likes

Usually I see a movie, date night with husband, family time or netflix/amazon/redbox.
Tonight I just got back from a long ass day in L.A. picking some doors and cabinets up for our customers and then spent the rest of the time with my husbands side of the family playing with their kids.

3 Likes

I worked until about 7:30.
Watched some Netflix and hung out with my little family. Now bed. Such a party animal anymore! :joy:

2 Likes

get home from work have my dinner the play fifa17 on my ps4 for a hour then off to a AA meeting im doing a top table this friday evening works for me everyone have a good friday

4 Likes

Got home from work, cleaned the house a bit went out to a local pizza place with the hubbs for a couple slices and then to the local bakery for cupcakes, came home and watched a movie. Woke up at 7am Saturday to walk the dogs feeling great!

2 Likes

Went to a retro movie then dancing until midnight. Up nice and early to head out to my brother’s lakeside trailer today. Just a little tired, no hangover!

2 Likes

Friday is no different than any other day of the week. Dinner, clean dishes, watch tv and/or read book. Other chores (such as laundry) might be done at while watching tv.

I think I’ve reached a point in my life that the only real purpose of weekends is to sleep in (no going to work or making lunches for kids). That’s my “party”!!

4 Likes

Same here, all time favorite! I grew up playing it over and over. I’ve played both mother 1 and mother 3, I didn’t get too far in the first one. Mother 3 is really good, I ended up just downloading the translated roms. Have you played Earthbound Halloween Hack? Short, but pretty entertaining. Also created by the guy who made undertale.

I sent you a message :smile:

Go to a meeting and then movie night