What I'm Listening To Right Now \m/

Oh wow that’s some story… You were there?

That’s must have been so scary, and as a Brit sounds really heavy handed the way they dealt with it… No?

So I’m guessing it’s more family style music now? Thanks for this, super interesting!

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

This is wonderful. Sounds like all my favourite stuff. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

You have sublime tastes! I saw her in Manchester t’other day, and a certain Johnny Marr came out to play too.

2 Likes

An all time favorite

Jimmy…I saw that! Wow. I can’t remember who came out in London but he was really good. Not Marr level.
Imagine being that cool that people want to genuinely work with you, I mean she jokingly counts Ben Whishaw as her ‘T Shirt Artist’.

1 Like

Opener: Queen Kwong

Co-Headliner: The Black Angels

Headliner: The Dandy Warhols

*I’m working the show … as I “speak.”

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes

Link here Tito. Wasn’t working.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I’ll be working at & listening to The Hu tonight. They’re Mongolian folk metal … should be interesting. :thinking:

3 Likes

My favorite band!

1 Like

Well this is beautiful and totally unexpected. New to me but I love it. The guitarist looks like one of the dudes in Midlake.

1 Like

The most atmospheric time I saw PJ was at FIELD DAY in Victoria park, Hackney during a lightening storm and absolute darkness between the neon forks of energy lighting the field. She played this, and it was amazing. All the planets aligned to create something other world.

The Royal Albert hall will have to do here.

3 Likes

Love this album.

2 Likes

I have this album on vinyl, love it. Total relaxation and escape.

2 Likes