What I'm Listening To Right Now \m/

It was getting confusing switching between different music genre threads and where a specific song would fit into said thread, so I’m creating my own for whatever I’m listening to at the moment.

Feel free to join in the fun! :metal:

14 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I also take requests, if there’s anything you’d like to hear? Like if you want to hear some Brittany, or Miley; something with a ticking noise and someone mumbling, just let me know at
1-900-976-getsometasteandlearntorespectartists. It’s a long number, but keep dialing. Operators are standing by. :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Love em’ or hate em’, but this is hard for Muse! :metal:

1 Like

This is my current top 10. I’m pretty much going back-and-forth between these albums right now… I made this list a couple months ago… also not really good with putting links or whatever… And I listen to music so much that I just end up listening to entire albums

5 Likes

Why would you cry while listening to Pink Floyd? Because all of their songs were so beautifully mastered? Or because it made you think of the movie The Wall and were upset that the judge was actually an asshole?

1 Like

Links are easy brother! From YouTube, you click “Share” and copy, then paste into your reply here. The magic works in the background. But all you need is a URL to paste into your reply box.

But great choices on bands. I like 2, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a Kendrick Lamar song and have never heard of Tame Impala, Mac Demarco or Elliot Smith. Unless you mean the Elliot Smith that played for the Dallas Cowboys?

2 Likes

Did you know a lot of his guitar solos were all done in one take? True story. I heard it from someone that plays guitar, so it has to be true. Right?

2 Likes

And, as you could probably tell, this thread was approved and unhidden! MUSIC TIME!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

1 Like