What I'm Listening To Right Now \m/

OK so I’m 60, an alcoholic, trying to get clean and stay dry. It’s not easy but I’m still here.
Music talks to me. I’m a Barry White/Luther Vandross/Jazz funk soul kinda guy, but like lots of other genres. I’ve seen Motorhead with Lemmy and Iron Maiden. I think it was @Runningfree that introduced me to Cradle of Filth - maybe I’m wrong about that but Jen has great taste in music. So I loved Funeral in Carparthia. Thank you for posting.

7 Likes

I think that would depend on what day and who you ask :joy: I listen to a range of music depending on my mood. I’m glad you think I have taste though!

4 Likes

current jam :joy:

2 Likes

Very funny!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Rise Against

To the sound of a heartbeat pounding away

2 Likes

Intervals - “The Way Forward”

Instrumental metallic hard rock inspired by interpretive jazz, fused with guitars that sing and drums that fill odd times. Some of the best music I’ve ever heard. Ear candy for any music theory nerd or anyone bored of the same old things. This is something completely different than almost everything else out there. Enjoy.

1 Like
2 Likes

Enjoy your concert, @Pat_m :point_up_2:

3 Likes

Champion

We won’t turn our cheeks, we will stand strong

3 Likes

Thanks Alisa :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yours is not available to me in US.
Posting this. Hoping it’s what you posted. I like it. @Pat_m

3 Likes

That’s the one :facepunch:t2:
Merci :wink:

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

@Laner your song is so beautiful, the video also.
@vagabond spirit is nice.

The first second has an obtrusive sound.

3 Likes
3 Likes

At the beginning of the Pennywise concert yesterday I was with my friends, saying “nahh I won’t go into the pit tonight I’m tired”, and as soon as this first track of the show started I lost my shit, ran through people and started to jump and push pit all the concert. So much fun and energy, better than any therapy for me :grin::rofl:

Long live Pennywise

5 Likes