What I'm Listening To Right Now \m/

I’m a huge Swifty, but the thing is I don’t really know any of her songs
I love her performances, her dancing and what she does good for the world.
I’d love to hear your favorite song.

I like this:

2 Likes

Probably favourite song is ivy. Favourite album is folklore. Love how she wrote that during lockdown. My lockdown was a horrific divorce. Relocation and a new job :slight_smile:

I love the rolling srones
High tide green grass is still an all time favourite

2 Likes

Yeah he cancelled 4 gigs because of a vocal problem but I think he’s adding the on to the end of the tour , I love seeing these kind of people touring because you know there only doing it for the love of the music and not money anymore

1 Like

That’s a brilliant song, have to ever seen Keith Richards hands from all the years of playing it mad

1 Like

She in Ireland at the moment

1 Like

Love Bruce! He’s from my home state. Can you believe I’ve never seen him live in concert? :woman_facepalming: Crazy right?
Bon Jovi is from New Jersey too but I’ve never missed one of his local concerts. I’m a little obsessed with Jon. He’s 62 and looking just fine! :joy:

4 Likes

I’m disappointed Lisa :joy:

2 Likes

Perfect Sunday morning song…
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

3 Likes

I had no idea the depth of the song. I guess I hadn’t really absorbed the lyrics when I was young so I was shocked when I just barely found out a few months ago what it’s about. :flushed::pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Saw these guys live by accident (like, we’re tired, let’s just rest here) two days ago @ the Hellfest, they were pretty good. Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Saw them at the Hellfest, never heard of them before, an impressive french band ffo Heilung or Wardruna
Eihwar

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure to be in the pit for Biohazard. Late, tired. Then they started with this one ! I jumped into the pit, and even joined the circle pit (on Urban Discipline I think). Anyway:

5 Likes

@Pat_m I like this and the sweet video… rattlesnake one … also like the beginning of the Volva’s Chant and the video.
Your concert tonight so glad you enjoyed being in the pit! Biohazard.

@jbaldwin84 … Wow! On the “Kind”

3 Likes

Thank you my friend!
Having lots of fun while being sober at a music festival is possible, and it’s important to mention it :v:t2:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes